• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AGT Uragan 2, 700mm .22

Classified Status
SOLD

wolfmangreg

Feb 17, 2022
Cold Spring, Kentucky
Excellent condition, like new. Includes 2 magazines, AGT moderator, fill probe, AGT soft bag, AGT work mat. Will include some pellets as well.

Bought this recently from a well known/respected AGN member, who purchased it new from Talon Tunes in 12/23. Still tuned as TT shipped it, nothing messed with by me or the previous owner. Always wanted to try an AGT, and it did not disappoint in performance or accuracy. Like a lot of bullpups, the ergos just don't work well for me, especially off of sticks (the vast majority of my shooting in the last year or two).
Shoots JSB 25.4 grain MRD at 955 fps. Tried both the deep and shallow cavity varieties, along with the heavier Grands. All three shot well, but the "deep cavity" MRDs were best. Previous owner reports that it shoots great with Zan 30.5 grain, .217 slugs, but I did not try them.

Asking $1200 shipped CONUS. PP or local pickup (willing to drive a couple hours from northern Ky to meet).

Also have a scope listed here:
https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/sightron-s-tac-4-20x50-ffp-zs-ir.1317186/#post-1796224

If interested, would sell them together for $1550.

Not interested in trades, but open to reasonable cash offers. PM me with any questions, happy to discuss.

PXL_20240820_225814888.jpg

PXL_20240820_225750519.jpg