Airgun Technologies AGT vulcan3 long range accuracy test

very nice. just ordered one today.
can you explain the magazine mod you've done, please?
Sure,
IMG_2613.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg

IMG_2616.jpeg

Reactions: grouch-o
Reactions: grouch-o
Testing vulcan 3 hp .25 at 242yard shooting altaros Queen 60gr at 960fps (as it come from the box)
They only mod on the rifle is fx bottle valve
And magazine mod to accept the long 60 gr slug
The gun regulator set at 220
bar I believe
Great video, I didn't think the Vulcan 3 reg can go up 220 bar. My Vulcan 3 in .30 cal came set at 170 bar

Reactions: tritrooom
Tritrooom, yeah great gun and shooting!

That's going to be so much nicer when I get my magazine modded like yours! Thanks for the tip.

I'm constrained to sub 100 fpe in a UFT match I use my V3 in but even the 60gr Altaros at 862 fps do amazingly well at longer distances. A few weeks ago I kept hitting a 300Y .75% bobcat steel over and over again until I was going to go off reg so I put the gun away. Ha, it was almost boring.

Being sold on the V3 type platform at this point I'm thinking about getting the Netvor .457 for the THWACK factor. Then later on might convert it to a .338 for even higher BC.

Tritrooom, yeah great gun and shooting!

That's going to be so much nicer when I get my magazine modded like yours! Thanks for the tip.

I'm constrained to sub 100 fpe in a UFT match I use my V3 in but even the 60gr Altaros at 862 fps do amazingly well at longer distances. A few weeks ago I kept hitting a 300Y .75% bobcat steel over and over again until I was going to go off reg so I put the gun away. Ha, it was almost boring.

Being sold on the V3 type platform at this point I'm thinking about getting the Netvor .457 for the THWACK factor. Then later on might convert it to a .338 for even higher BC.
Thanks Steve and it’s really simple and great platform