• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Arms/ CZ/ Avanti Valiant T200 in 2 piece stock

Classified Status
SOLD
Hello,

Selling a spare 200 I have. These go by a number of names, but are all basically the exact same gun. It's a factory gun that's been resealed and the gauge removed in order to install a quickfill. It's a used gun, I received it with stock scuffs, front sight mount with wear, and not the best shape. Cleaned, oiled, resealed and tested. Bluing has seen better days, but it cycles well and is a smooth operating gun.

Very consistent at 575fps for a ton of shots. Has the desirable 2 piece stock, the UIT rail is intact, but paint is work on that as well. Could be used as a target gun, these are very accurate, also could be used as a project gun like a pistol conversion for field target.

I just found a rear and front sight. I can add those in.

$550 500 shipped potential trades welcome, collectable springers, .20 cal springers or PCPs.

I have a rear and front sight available if interested.

Contact me via text or email.

(Nine16) Five31-2349

camsprecisionairguns(@)gmail.com

20230119_215113.jpg

20230119_215122.jpg

20230119_215125.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: addison