• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Air Arms S200 .177 with BSA TMD 6x24x44 scope and sunshade $600 Shipped

Classified Status
SOLD

PGinsandiego

Nov 24, 2019
CA, United States
AA S200 1.jpg AA S200 2.jpg

For sale is my most beautiful rifle. It is a Air Arms S200 (.177) rifle professionally painted in a polished gloss black finish. The rifle is incredibly accurate as expected and the trigger is wonderful as well. The stock and rifle is in fantastic shape, I don't see any marks on the rifle or the stock other than a slight scratch on the bottom where the stock screw is located. It is a single feed. It has a Mac1 moderator that will need to be heated on to the rifle if you want it to be deadly quiet. It will come with the BSA TMD 6x24x44 scope and sunshade. It also has that hard-to-find stock removal tool. It comes with a set of O-rings, and the fill port. It is perfect for the Suburban back yard shooter.

I have years of great buy/sell reps here and on the GTA. buy with confidence. I’ll take Paypal, Venmo, a cleared check, or a USPO money order. You pay any fees.

Priced for a quick sale: $600.00 shipped

Last edited: