Air Arms S410 issue

Hi all

I have an air arms S410 that has deveoped an issue. When I have cocked the rifle, sometimes the trigger is solid and won't fire. I then need to pull the bolt back, remove the mag and constantly recock and try the trigger until it eventually fires (can be 9 or 10 times). Then it will be good for a couple of shots and happen again.

Any thoughts or help appreciated.

Hi all

I have an air arms S410 that has deveoped an issue. When I have cocked the rifle, sometimes the trigger is solid and won't fire. I then need to pull the bolt back, remove the mag and constantly recock and try the trigger until it eventually fires (can be 9 or 10 times). Then it will be good for a couple of shots and happen again.

Any thoughts or help appreciated.
Warranty?

Few places to look ...
If trigger adjustments have been altered ? ... may be a simple adjustment there, but do look at the spring tension adjuster screw because if backed out too far the pressure on intermediate link won't have sear able to catch.

You may have a pellet in past the probe & now residing inside the rear receiver area .. that jams up cocking big time. * Receiver needs to be removed from lower tube to clear it,