• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Arms TX200hc .22 **price drop**

Classified Status
SOLD
I have shot maybe 100 pellets through this since the day I bought it from pyramid air. It’s a safe queen since I got into pcp’s and although I vowed I would never sell it, funds are required for more important things. it’s a TX200hc with right handed beech stock. It’s is in immaculate condition (always rubbed down metal and stock with Ballistol after every use) and not even broken in yet. The only marks on it will probably be from the scope mount.
the scope is a 4-12 vortex crossfire 2 and is quite the scope for the money, and guaranteed for life even on springers ( I called vortex before buying to get confirmation of that).

im asking $680 shipped for the package. Will come in the box it was shipped to me with, and all paperwork that came with it from pyramid air.

pm me with any questions, or requests for pics. It’s easier to message pics or text them directly.
thanks for looking.

Last edited: