• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Force Texan .457 CF TX2, Carbine

Classified Status
SOLD

durbs75

Aug 27, 2021
Georgia, United States
Model Year: 2022 Air Force Texan, .457 CF TX2 Carbine
Like New Condition purchased early 2022.

It has the 24 inch barrel and only have 165 bullets through it for testing to see what it likes best. I shoot my cast 324 grain seeds that fly absolutely beautiful at 3400 psi and the wheel set at 7/8 traveling around 805 FPS, and I am sub MOA at 125 yards and less. It does also like 240 to 300 grain seeds just as well. This unit has been meticulously cleaned, maintained, and lubed and it shoots true and it shows. The rifle has never and does not leak, all O rings are in perfect condition and lubed, and the gauge is accurate.

It is completely stock and no modifications have been performed, so the warranty is still in effect.

PRICE - $1,075 / Rifle Only
* Price includes shipping to your door in the CONUS ONLY.
** Payment shall be PayPal
*** This price is for the rifle ONLY. Scope and bipod are NOT included in this price.

PRICE - $1,250 / Package incl. Rifle, Scope & Rings, and Bipod
* Price includes shipping to your door in the CONUS ONLY.
** Payment shall be PayPal
*** Scope is a Texas Optics Sniper MT 6-24X50 AO. I use this on ALL of my rifles in my collection. On my long barrel Texan, it's held zero on over 17,800 shots. Bipod is a CV Life carbon fiber.

For faster response time to inquiries about my setup, you can email me at [email protected] or text me at 678-778-5748. I live in Georgia and the PayPal account I use is a business account, so I am verified.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg