N/A Air Max ?

After owning this pistol I now have a compressor and signed it in today. I’m not sure what model it is similar too, but would like to know? It shoot great and I’m so glad to be able to once again enjoy shooting it. Charles

AB1DC6B9-D869-450B-BD09-C258A8A3D02A.jpeg

Excellent pistol! The “air max” was the first brand for that pistol AKA Artemis pp700. It’s similar to a Kalibrgun Ocelot. IMO it’s the best bang for your buck in the pcp world.
Darn straight brother. What up Michael, been awhile. Everything good here. Kelly converted my gk1. Love it. You are very correct on your comment, i agree. Especially with what it resembles. Almost identical. Have a good one buddy.

David

Darn straight brother. What up Michael, been awhile. Everything good here. Kelly converted my gk1. Love it. You are very correct on your comment, i agree. Especially with what it resembles. Almost identical. Have a good one buddy.

David
What’s up David, I saw that shorty you posted. Man is it sweet. Everytime I see one I get more convinced I need one lol. You have a good one too bud.