Air rifle hunting license and class

Depends on local laws and maybe some federal regulations.

What is your target? In my area, rats, rabbits, coyotes, skunk, himilayan Tahir, ground squirrels, pigeons, prairie dogs and Eurasian Collided Doves (ECD) are all non license required. The ECD are invasive, and although doves in general are protected as migratory, the ECD is not.

Fur bearer (to include mountain lions) are fair game but need state permit.

Afaik, deer are not air gun legal. When they are, a state tag will be required.

There is no such thing as airgun hunting license. Only hunting license for the animals you are shooting. I think your question is, do you need a hunting license to hunt with a airgun. The answer is yes. Doesnt matter if you are using a firearm and airgun. Hunting is hunting and you will need a hunting license. To purchase a hunting license you will need to complete a gun safety class. They will give you a card with your name and you use that when you go purchase your hunting license.

There is no such thing as airgun hunting license. Only hunting license for the animals you are shooting. I think your question is, do you need a hunting license to hunt with a airgun. The answer is yes. Doesnt matter if you are using a firearm and airgun. Hunting is hunting and you will need a hunting license. To purchase a hunting license you will need to complete a gun safety class. They will give you a card with your name and you use that when you go purchase your hunting license.

Thanks you just answered my question. Which was do you need a license/safety glass when huntimg with a airgun. 

Most states have a law that states you need a Hunter safety course if you’re born after that law goes into effect. If you’re old enough, then you don’t need one. In Florida, I didn’t need the class, but I took it anyway because I wanted to hunt other states where I did need it, like Colorado. 
Some states even require a specialized class if you want to bow hunt vs. firearms. Best to look up the law where you want to hunt, I’m sure it’s available online.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. On top of that, he just came into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS and a Motec system exhaust.