Air Ventiri The Hill EC-3000

I have one brand new never used. was going to set it up at my shop since I already have one at my house. but now debating on selling it or keeping it. anyone have any real world reviews of it?

@saltshooter Here's a thread discussing this compressor. https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/hill-ec-3000.1205253/

If you conduct an AGN search (the magnifying glass towards the top of the page) using "Hill EC-3000" as keywords, you'll find more information on the forums.

With My EC-3000..
I have done schedule maintenance 25, 50 and 75 hrs... haven't reached the 100 hr yet.
No major faults or Problems....
In my past posts.... I added another pancake fan to help keep the Multi-stage cylinder cool
I also added the Hill's aux filter too.
Only thing I had to replace were the rubber feet... I used hard rubber standoff feet/posts

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Some people have wonderful luck with the Hill pumps. My personal experience is quite the opposite. Between the two pumps I maybe got 20 minutes out of them. Bought a CS4 and love it. Bought an EK5 from GX and love it even more.

Whichever one you go with buy it from a reputable dealer so if something goes wrong you can return it with ease. PA offers free returns and are really good about it.