AIR Venturi 4500 Snowing in water reservoir

I'm assuming what is some sort of algae bloom is floating and swirling in the water container and must be clogging the radiator as every time I run it now the temperatures keep rising have flushed several times with distilled water but continues to get worse is there anything that is safe to flush system with and try to get back to a normal operating temp....any shared experience or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

yes I already replaced pump with a stronger one a yr ago and compressor ran cooler and its still functioning fine I believe the small radiator is clogged with whatever the floating white jelly was searching for a flush that will clean safely Thanx for all your replies
i had to take my radiator out and flush it out until the gunk stopped coming out. Also flushed the rest of the system too. That was a year ago or so. Havent seen anymore of that gunk yet.

Update I used an aquarium cleaner from Amazon that cleaned out all the algae then flushed with CLR as per Ted the tech from Air Venturi who returned my call yesterday and was very helpful spent some time with me answering all my questions water and radiator now crystal clear will be refilling big bottle this weekend and am confident I'll be back at normal running temps...Thanx to everyone for your comments

Reactions: Scotty1