• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Venturi Avenger .22

Classified Status
SOLD

durbs75

Aug 27, 2021
Georgia, United States
For sale is my Air Venturi Avenger .22, in like new condition with only about 650 pellets through it.

Model Year: 2022 Avenger .22 cal

It has the 2 original mags and single shot tray. I put on a Donny FL adapter that stabilizes the barrel and shroud for better accuracy and it’s definitely accurate. It holds air and I’ve never experienced leaks in it and the regulator doesn’t creep, it’s solid and stays put. I’ve meticulously maintained, cleaned, and lubed this unit and it shoots and shows it. It really likes these Crossman Premier 14.3 pellets shown, so much so that I bought a lot of them!!! It’s currently tuned to a reg pressure of 1,400 psi, 1 1/2 turns in from 0 on the spring tension, and is getting 885 FPS with about 5 full mags.

Rifle = $300 shipped with all original accessories and Donny FL adapter PayPal is preferred

Email [email protected] or text 678-778-5748 for a faster response.

4.jpeg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

Last edited: