• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Venturi Avenger .22

Classified Status
SOLD
Model Year: 2022 Avenger .22 cal with the 2 original mags and single shot tray and Donny FL adapter.
Looking to trade my really great condition Air Venturi Avenger .22, for a pistol. If your pistol is more valuable I don't mind adding to the trade. Will also sell outright for $300 shipped. Scope and bipod are not included at that price.

I bought it on here a couple of weeks ago for my son to use in his backyard on squirrels. Finally got over this weekend and it was too loud for his neighborhood. I told him that I could get a moderator but he said he would prefer a pistol or a shorter rifle.

The following text is from the original post and I agree with all the info and several of the pics are from the original post also.
"It has the 2 original mags and single shot tray. I put on a Donny FL adapter that stabilizes the barrel and shroud for better accuracy and it’s definitely accurate. It holds air and I’ve never experienced leaks in it and the regulator doesn’t creep, it’s solid and stays put. I’ve meticulously maintained, cleaned, and lubed this unit and it shoots and shows it. It really likes these Crossman Premier 14.3 pellets shown, so much so that I bought a lot of them!!! It’s currently tuned to a reg pressure of 1,400 psi, 1 1/2 turns in from 0 on the spring tension, and is getting 885 FPS with about 5 full mags."

image0[2327].jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

image0[2327b].jpeg

4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: durbs75