JTS Aircuda standard. started vibrating and throwing pellets. baffles/sounds broke or loose.

I haven't had mine apart in a long time but here is what I remember. You can unscrew the end cap on the shroud (heat gun on low to soften the adhesive the first time), and then use a pin punch, nail, small screwdriver, etc. to loosen and remove the spanner nut inside the shroud and then shake out the baffles. When you reassemble it, don't try to torque the spanner nut down, just snug it enough to keep the baffle stack from rattling around. If you have the manual there is a diagram in the back.

Or you can take off the foster fitting dust cap, remove the barrel band, and unscrew the entire shroud and shake the baffles out of the breech end of the shroud, that way you don't mess with the spanner nut.

Get a hold of JTS and see if they have spares, or if you know how to 3D print you can make your own.

A few places had this but reading the reviews on it sounds like a fix for your issue .

https://buck-rail.com/product/airacuda-adapter/#reviews

Out of stock but seems a place or 2 had them to buy now ..

Claims add to cart here

Last edited:
My P35s had 8 cup shaped aluminum baffles in the shroud when I got them. I saw a U-tube about changing this to a mixture of felt wrapped hair curler pieces and fewer baffles. It was quieter. But both the original baffles and the curler+baffles would shift sometimes and clip. I used in shroud printed moderators now and they do not shift and clip. I don't know much about the Aircuda but something like this might help.

ok so i took the cap off and the silver cap with holes on each side i unscrewed with a thin 5 in. needle nose plyers. fit in holes and unscewed. 3 baffles popped out with some banging on the side. the piece below wouldnt budge so i pushed it in to make sure it was snug. it was, then i noticed that one of the baffles had been put in backwards. so i made sure they were stacked correctly. pushed in the put in the silver cap. then put in cap and snugged down. hit on and super solid and no rattle or vibration. will shoot soon and let you know how it goes . thanks for all your help guys, j

Reactions: Dairyboy
update it shoots GREAT!!! came from factory,buzzy and vibration. got worse. took apart and found one of the baffles were in backwards. they have male/female ends and are suppossed to be stacked together. i now have no buzzy ness and vibration. ive read many people have this. if you take apart and put in correctley it will be almost all gone. now solid and even more accuarte then before. thank you motor head and one and all j:)