Aired up all my tanks

I sure smile when I bring my tanks out to the garage to give my new compressor a little run time,,
IMG_2240.JPG
IMG_2241.JPG

Yea, When you live in West Texas where you are charged 35 to 55 dollars to fill a tank and it never stays at 4500 PSI , And it takes a full 1/2 day and you have to drive 60 miles round trip, You have to invest a little in your sport if you really enjoy it,
Mike
I agree, after investing in a Bauer Utilus, used recently overhauled, and 2two 450 cf tanks set up in cascade it is a Wonderfull thing

Unless you garage is climate controlled, I'd move that compressor indoors. Wild temp swings in garage can cause water to condense in places you don't ever want it to condense.
My wife puts up with my guns and cleaning on the table, But I am sure if I tried to bring the Alkin compressor in the house I think for sure I would be in the dog house , I am just not going to push it , I enjoy my se x to much to give it up,. LOL.

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
Well with a fine bit of kit like that i can understand it, while my compressor work just fine, it is what it is and dont bring any emotions.
Just like the little red car i drive, it is just a means to get from A to B with a fair certainty and moderate cost.
Even if my small car, in just about any country in the world you could buy that at a lower to much lower price, CUZ there is a very high price to be a member of the worlds best little "gang"

I do need to boost my 200 BAR bottle CUZ i am going to take my old Cyclone for a spin soon, and it would throw a tantrum if i tethered it to one of my currently full 300 BAR bottles, and i am not keen on shouldering a pipe bomb.

Well with a fine bit of kit like that i can understand it, while my compressor work just fine, it is what it is and dont bring any emotions.
Just like the little red car i drive, it is just a means to get from A to B with a fair certainty and moderate cost.
Even if my small car, in just about any country in the world you could buy that at a lower to much lower price, CUZ there is a very high price to be a member of the worlds best little "gang"

I do need to boost my 200 BAR bottle CUZ i am going to take my old Cyclone for a spin soon, and it would throw a tantrum if i tethered it to one of my currently full 300 BAR bottles, and i am not keen on shouldering a pipe bomb.
Gee, where is your sense of adventure, or you don't trust carbon fiber and aluminum? Speaking of which I need to fire up my little red thing, 99 SLK230 and scoot over for dinner, wife is tired of cooking.