Airforce Airforce Talon SS 25 cal quick update.

okay, its been a while since ive been on here but im back for now. April of this year I purchased a red Talon SS in 25 caliber, and I love this thing. ive only had the gun for a short amount of time but I can safely say it has taken the number 1 spot in my collection. here's how I have mine set up, for the valve hat I am running the .166 hat, my power wheel is at 8 on the slot and 1 on the wheel, shooting the JSB Kings at 815-825 fps. I don't know exactly how many shots I get per fil but its more than enough for what im doing for sure, I can fill the gun to about 2900 PSI without valve lock and shoot down to about 1600 PSI with no noticeable change in POI. I have been using this gun for pest control mainly, including starlings, pigeons, chipmunks, red squirrel, and wood chucks. what surprised me about this gun is just how accurate it really is. is it more accurate than an FX? no probably not. however, it is more than accurate enough to take head shots on wood chucks at 45 yards. normally I would want a higher power gun for wood chucks to be on the safe side, but with this gun I am more than confident. I have taken 3 chucks with this gun so far this year and all of them were perfect shots right behind the eye and I tell you what, the gun delivers. at first I was thinking about putting an 18 inch 25 cal barrel in it and removing the SS kit to reach out to farther ranges, then I took out a pigeon at 121.3 yards...so needless to say the 12 inch barrel is staying. I could go on and on about this gun but instead, if any of you are looking into one of these or have any questions about them, just reach out or reply in here and ill do my best to help :)

stay safe guys

IMG_1713.jpeg
IMG_1675.jpeg
IMG_2406.jpeg

okay, its been a while since ive been on here but im back for now. April of this year I purchased a red Talon SS in 25 caliber, and I love this thing. ive only had the gun for a short amount of time but I can safely say it has taken the number 1 spot in my collection. here's how I have mine set up, for the valve hat I am running the .166 hat, my power wheel is at 8 on the slot and 1 on the wheel, shooting the JSB Kings at 815-825 fps. I don't know exactly how many shots I get per fil but its more than enough for what im doing for sure, I can fill the gun to about 2900 PSI without valve lock and shoot down to about 1600 PSI with no noticeable change in POI. I have been using this gun for pest control mainly, including starlings, pigeons, chipmunks, red squirrel, and wood chucks. what surprised me about this gun is just how accurate it really is. is it more accurate than an FX? no probably not. however, it is more than accurate enough to take head shots on wood chucks at 45 yards. normally I would want a higher power gun for wood chucks to be on the safe side, but with this gun I am more than confident. I have taken 3 chucks with this gun so far this year and all of them were perfect shots right behind the eye and I tell you what, the gun delivers. at first I was thinking about putting an 18 inch 25 cal barrel in it and removing the SS kit to reach out to farther ranges, then I took out a pigeon at 121.3 yards...so needless to say the 12 inch barrel is staying. I could go on and on about this gun but instead, if any of you are looking into one of these or have any questions about them, just reach out or reply in here and ill do my best to help :)

stay safe guys

View attachment 476104View attachment 476105View attachment 476106
That's great. i have a couple of AF guns and i love those things.

If you want a no bs, no leak hunting machine this is it. Lifetime warranty. I had sold all my AF guns luckily I was able to buy my Talon P .25 back:)
the Talon P is a monster of a gun. im shooting the King Heavy pellets out of mine at 58 FPE and boy does it not mess around when it comes to pest animals.