FWB Airguns of Arizona has more FWB Sports in stock for $695

I have been playing with my new sport some. Initally breaking it open to cock was extremely hard, I had to place one hand on pistol grip, the other on front sight and tap front of forearm down on my leg to break it open. I lubed the latch points with some moly paste mixed in some superlube synthetic grease, and then some moly oil on the spring where I could not get grease. Now it opens much easier, and I suspect the lub will save a lot of wear in the future.

I just checked the safety on mine and it resets just fine.

Are you sure about yours?
Yes it does reset, but something is extremely stiff. This paticular rifle has been resealed/resprung twice, once by Beeman back around 1990 and again by David Slade sometime in 2021. I can reset the safety but it is extremely difficult, I almost havt to take something and pry it back to the safe position. I put a little moly oil on it and hope that will loosen it ups some. THe one I got off ebay a few weeks ago works much easier.

Reactions: Bandito
Just saw them on their website.
General availability (but not a specific quantity. was confirmed by AoA sales.
I put 6 in my cart and it took that quantity to checkout. I could have bought them all I assume.

So if you were bummed that you missed the recent sell out, you have been given a second chance. A nice present on America's birthday.

Enjoy!
Looks out of stock to me !

Reactions: Bandito