Airguns with crappy factory mags

What airguns out there would you all like to see some good aftermarket mags for? I'm currently working on the AEA HP/SF lines in all 3 calibers and a couple sizes, but after that I'm looking for my next big project.

If you can't think of mag ideas I'm open to other 3d printed accessory ideas.

So far on my research further list
Hatsan Jet 1/2 and 3 if its compatable with the others
Air Venturi Avenger
JTS Airacuda specifically single shot tray
Red Panda
Macavity MA2
AEA Challenger
Air Arms S410/S510

If I ever see a mag for it in the wild I'll attempt
Bantan Brocock XR
Daystate Revere

Last edited:
What airguns out there would you all like to see some good aftermarket mags for? I'm currently working on the AEA HP/SF lines in all 3 calibers and a couple sizes, but after that I'm looking for my next big project.

So far on my todo list is
Hatsan Jet 1/2 and 3 if its compatable with the other
The new Brocock XR and Daystate Revere mags are really expensive. I feel like there is a space in the market for those.

The Red Panda!
The magazines only load from the left side of the gun. There is also no indent for the lid keeper. They are similar in operation to an Impact mag with a tab that turns to allow removal of the clear top plate, but there is no detent or stop to prevent it from sliding to a spot that allows the top to fall off. Granted this is a bench only platform, however one of these in a pocket or transport is sure to open on its own.

So far on my todo list is
Hatsan Jet 1/2 and 3 if its compatable with the other
Gamo Arrow To small for fat fingers

The new Brocock XR and Daystate Revere mags are really expensive. I feel like there is a space in the market for those.
I guess competition keeps prices down, but this is already being done and has been for a minute.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
For me, it's anything designed with the Marauder build. Load one from the back, the rest from the front. They constantly have to be rebuilt and just plain suck for me. Give me a CARM mag over them anyday, all day. Gamo swarm mags and BSA mags are well made as well.
I hate that method of loading. All the mags I've designed so far and I hope to work on in the future will be front loading

I’m interested in a quality AEA mag as well.
I've currently got a HP/SF 25 cal mag with 10 and 15rd options for sale. I've also got a 9 shot 30 cal out with a tester and a 12 shot 22 cal going to testing later this week. Once those are verified I'll get the higher round count versions for both those calibers finished and then start working my way down the list I made in the OP. Thinking about going to the Challanger or Jet next.