Airgunstop.com legit ??

They are advertising 300 dollars off m3 impacts in the classifieds. However, it appears their account here has been blocked. Just curious if anyone has ordered from them. Enough red flags already to stop me but just curious if anyone has dealt with them ? Seems any m3 you click on from their website there is 1 left in stock. Lol
I’m sorry but there’s no way 😵‍💫😳
M3 for $300.. even in really bad conditions , I wouldn’t take it (BIG RED FLAG 🚩).

Could it be the promotion ended on 8/31/24?
Yeah that’s it.

Here is what is located at address they list.
IMG_0015.png
IMG_0014.png

Reactions: Trucker3573
Got you. A business run out of home. Guess a call would be in order. Looks nice and actually in that astronomically expensive area to live I’m surprised it isn’t well over a million. Thanks for the information 👍
There are a few dealers here that seem to be selling things out of their homes. Sucks for the guys that are legit.

I have no issues with those that work/sell out of their home if they stock parts and warranty work? Most of the time, they're nothing more a
than eCommerce sites that never see nor handle your items; mostly drop ship sites.
I try not to do business with them either. This has caused issues in other industries. SKOUT's sister company (DLX/SP) will NOT let you be a dealer unless you have an actual storefront.
If a manufacturer let's everyone sell their products online... then there is no reason to have a storefront. If there are no storefronts, you have issues like threads on here, where guys are complaining there are no storefront around for them to try/handle gear. Future potential sales may be lost.

Reactions: WoodWelder
I try not to do business with them either. This has caused issues in other industries. SKOUT's sister company (DLX/SP) will NOT let you be a dealer unless you have an actual storefront.
If a manufacturer let's everyone sell their products online... then there is no reason to have a storefront. If there are no storefronts, you have issues like threads on here, where guys are complaining there are no storefront around for them to try/handle gear. Future potential sales may be lost.
No argument from me! The truth is, the rising cost of rent, taxes, utilities, and wages are the driving force of store fronts closing all over. It is the "sign of the times"?

Reactions: Justaguy
Agreed thoroughly!
And would like to add that if you don’t have a storefront. And your whole marketing scheme is is managed from a virtual space. You can’t provide any physical help through a customer with a problem.
The day I want a virtual gun is one I’ll go by a virtual Seller
Until then, I’m knocking on your door

Reactions: Justaguy