Airmaks fill probe dia?

Hi All,
I brought my Airmaks Katran on a trip with me and forgot the fill probe. I ordered a couple from Amazon with 1 and 2 day shipping, but both are too large to fit the fill port. The first one said 9mm OD. The second said 8mm, but when it arrived it was the same as the first. Must be 9mm hose attachment. Before I waste more time and money, does someone know the correct fill fitting diameter? Or have calipers and an Airmaks?

Thank you in advance.

That one looks different from my Caiman fill probe but it looks a lot like the Huma Air fill probe that they say works for a Katran so I hope it works for you. If you want a spare, the Huma Air one is cheaper and made of stainless steel. I've only ordered a rebuild kit for a Huma regulator from Huma but they were fine to deal with - but in Europe so shipping took awhile.

Works with my Krait but it's too short for the Caiman. The major OD on the altered fill probe is an aluminum sleeve
17229262556206234305443996507073.jpg

I was going to send it back to Amazon but I knew I was taking a gamble.

My replacement fill probes came from UA today. If you're buying these two replace the one on a Caiman or Caiman x don't waste your time or your money they don't work. They're way too short The shoulder bottoms out on the wooden stock you would have to remove your optics, the bottom half and the top half of your stock in order for this to work. 🤬
17230498849468196097898910458560.jpg

Thanks for the tip Mike. It looks a lot different from my Caiman probe and Huma doesn't say it fits but the price is attractive relative to a probe from Air Maks.
Hi Jim
Yeah these are manufactured by Huma but I bought them through UA. According to them it fits the Kraits, Caimans and I don't remember if anything else. I had my doubts it would fit. I'll keep one for my Krait and I don't know if I'll keep the second one or send it back.