• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Tanks Airtanks For Sale "Great White " Tank ****REDUCED****

Classified Status
SOLD
For sale is my Great White air tank. I am the original owner , purchased from Joe B in May of 2011 , for just under $900 delivered. For the first 5 years , I had it filled by a local firearm / paintball store from his 4 stage compressor that produced scuba quality breathing air. When the owner died , his family sold off everything as quickly as they could and I was "up the creek without a paddle". After much research and commiserating , I bought an Airetex 45 from Bruce Dodson in 2016. The reason for this history lesson is to show that this tank has only been filled with clean , breathable , dry air. Fast forward to present times , I am using surplus older tanks that have seen very little use. In fact , I will have another for sale within the next several weeks. This tank has never been re certified ( stretched by a hydro test). It is as new , other than the date and never been taken out of my shop / garage other than when it was filled during the first 5 years. The pictures will show that it is in perfect condition all over. It has the TJ-3 slow flow valve and does not have the second gauge. Included is a generous fill hose. Selling for $400 now $380 ( around 42.5% of the cost new) plus shipping and insurance to the conus. PS, due to it's age , no commercial business will fill it without a hydro test , and to comply with DOT regulations , it will be shipped empty...................unless you want to pick it up in Hickory , NC...........then it will be packed full. Not interested in trades or offers at this time. Please deal by pm. Thanks for looking...............................Herb.......................................................PS , FYI the package will be 26 x 8 x 8 and ~15 lbs +/-. I use Pirate Ship and do not pad shipping.

20240723_144926.jpg

20240723_144947.jpg

20240723_145015.jpg

Last edited: