• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Compressors ALKIN W31 VERTICAL

Classified Status
SOLD

rcs9250

Jan 20, 2019
Mentor, Ohio, United States
Alkin W31 compressor. Came from Alkin Compressors, Clifton NJ on 1/27/2022.
Comes with all paperwork (manuals), 92 ounces of oil for oil changes, unless it’s picked up it will ship dry. Almost ready to turn over 5 hours. Runs perfectly. Includes 240 volt male plug and female receptacle and 4” square electrical box for outlet, one drier repack kit, male DIN300 and female Foster fill whip ends. Manual drain.
Can send additional photos on request. Moving away from PCP’s so will just collect dust if it stays. Has lived it’s entire existence indoors, heated and air conditioned. I have the original skid and factory overbox. Pick up would be great but shipping can be arranged at buyers expense. It would need to be picked up at my residence with a truck with a power tailgate because believe it or not, I don’t have a forklift. 😂
I am willing to deliver within a 3-4 hour radius of Mentor, Ohio (pretty close to Lake Eries south shore) if buyer arranges rental of a van.
$2700+ shipping arrangements.
I do not have PP or Zelle. I accept cash, bank check, personal check or USPS Money Order. I have an excellent rating on AGN and accurateshooter.com
Machine is exactly as stated in perfect condition with no repairs having been needed.

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3287.jpeg

IMG_3288.jpeg

Last edited: