N/A All Hits - No Misses! Is this the future of airguns?

I wonder who makes this chassis for the DRS ? At 11:01
Screenshot_20240715_214143_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: coastal drifter
Delta Force out of South Africa
Gehard has been talking about them and using their stuff for a while now in his videos
I have been checking out the Delta Force chassis. They have them at Utah Airguns.
Sorry but it is a Spuhr chassis.
Screenshot_20240716_112616_YouTube.jpg

Might as well get a DRS Pro for what they are asking for a chassis !

Not for me.
From a physical perspective that is, CUZ if i get down even just on my knees or squatting, well 10 seconds there and i will need something to pull myself up by.,
My doctor for sure gotta take a look at my knees next week when i see him CUZ in the time of this year something gone terrible wrong.
Actually just getting out of bed or my chair here in front of the PC, i prefer to push off on something getting up.

Also i am not at all competitive minded, no matter what or how very good i am at it, when competition factor is applied my performance drop A LOT, i think 25% is a option for sure.

Sure at 11 i got 4 place in my class on 200 M rifle, but there only was 4 in my age group also shooting 200 M

To answer the question....

Yes, chassis systems ARE the future of airgunning.
Yeah, might be.

Have an Impact and a Panthera so I'm not adverse to a metal chassis but I'm an old foggy who prefers real wood stocks. There's just something about the warmth and glow of a nice wood stock that the efficient metal chassis lacks. 😁

I kinda look at this the way I do motorcycles and horses. Motorcycles are mechanical and horses are organic, each with their own advantages, disadvantages and beauty.

Cheers!

Yeah, might be.

Have an Impact and a Panthera so I'm not adverse to a metal chassis but I'm an old foggy who prefers real wood stocks. There's just something about the warmth and glow of a nice wood stock that the efficient metal chassis lacks. 😁

I kinda look at this the way I do motorcycles and horses. Motorcycles are mechanical and horses are organic, each with their own advantages, disadvantages and beauty.

Cheers!
I'm with you! There's something about having once living "furniture" on a gun I'm holding to my cheek instead of 100% machine made parts. Traditional style guns even have a more preferable sound quality to me. I just can't warm up to an all metal "clanger" close to my ear.

chassis systems ARE ugly !!!! My words that could be used to describe chassis systems are not printable on a public forum . YMMV

I'm not quite clear on what the point of those big vented metal frames is, surrounding an air gun barrel. if the barrel were getting hot with repeated shooting that would be one thing. Is this just firearm cosplay?

I'm not quite clear on what the point of those big vented metal frames is, surrounding an air gun barrel. if the barrel were getting hot with repeated shooting that would be one thing. Is this just firearm cosplay?
Exactly , make it look like one of the movie hero guns , It will sell .

Spuhr's website says 1695 Euros..... at the current exchange rate (1 euro= $1.09) that $1847.55 + shipping

yea thats close to 2/3's of the DRS Pro.......

Lot of cool stuff on their site, havent heard of these guys before
I use their scope mounts on all my precision air and powder rifles, they are considered by many to be the best available, have some exceptional features and yes they are expensive.

RAW HM1000x_ and Vortex Impact 4000_C_cropped close.jpg