FX All the FX Impact M4 Release Day Videos Here:

I did not expect a M4 to be groundbreaking in any way, and as far as i have seen it just make me think, it is what it should have been when it was the M2

Still a good platform i think, but i am not so much looking in that direction, and for sure not now when a eventual new purchase MUST be able to push the heaviest .177 slugs with east and damn good.
OR ! maybe semi auto, which still tickle my fantasy.

Reactions: Impact701
I did not expect a M4 to be groundbreaking in any way, and as far as i have seen it just make me think, it is what it should have been when it was the M2

Still a good platform i think, but i am not so much looking in that direction, and for sure not now when a eventual new purchase MUST be able to push the heaviest .177 slugs with east and damn good.
OR ! maybe semi auto, which still tickle my fantasy.
I wanted the .177, copper. But I just bought the .22 Black because it was in stock. 700mm Sniper .22 M4 from Utan Airguns. The didn't have .177 listed! At least I can change it to .177 for under $200. Good times!

Reactions: Peashooter
Hell yeah.
That's what Bug-a-Boo said!

20240717_140514.jpg

Last edited:
Pyramid Air only sells black. What the heck?
Woke ?? 😂😂😂 I guess at least some of the fx slappies on YouTube that have been quiet will come out of the woodwork. How many of those vids up there are actual shooting and performance vids ? If none maybe you can beat them to the punch. Bug a boo will be proud if you can !!

Last edited:
Woke ?? 😂😂😂 I guess at least some of the fx slappies on YouTube that have been quiet will come out of the woodwork. How many of those vids up there are actual shooting and performance vids ? If none maybe you can beat them to the punch. Bug a boo will be proud if you can !!
That's the plan. There are technicly NO review videos yet if you don't count Up North Airgunner. I bought my M4 the same day, so Utah shipped it the same day too. Gotta love em! They just resealed my M3 but also gave me the latest M3 block. So I have a new block, new seals...basicly a brand new M3, never shot yet. I was going to strip all the parts and put them on my M4...but why would I do that? Instead of selling my M3 like a greedy wierdo, why don't I just have both? Now that I have 2, I can shoot my Impact with a friend! How cool is that? Imagine shooting an Impact for your first PCP experience. You would be hooked. No one I know shoots airguns...so it's time to get someone into it! Bug-a-Boo shoots but he always beats me. Getting your butt kicked by a lawn oranament gets old after a while.

I have a < 12FPE .177 M3 with K&L /Saber Tactical components, that matched with the M16A1 target at 25 yards is great fun to shoot.

I have a < 80FPE .30 M3 with Saber Tactical / Huma-air /DonnyFL components, that matched with the M16A1 target is great fun to shoot on windy days at 50 yards.

So for 2025, I am thinking, an M4 with AirMarksman components, and a .22 cal SubMOA 1- piece barrel tuned to <20FPE, that I will shoot at 50 yards and move the .30 to 75 yards,

I have been watching YouTube videos on M4 since M4 has been released.

A lot of things have already been said in the videos. But I understand that an important comparison between M4 and M3 has not been made, neither their pros and cons have been discussed.

My following video gives insight into the pros and cons and comparison.

I hope it would be interesting for technical readers.

Regards,

Bhaur

Reactions: Airgun Al
I think FX makes very high quality guns, but they have a very serious POI issue on ALL their platforms. Until I am certain this issue has been resolved, I won't be buying another FX gun. I think the RTI Mora will be a direct competitor to the FX M4 both in price and performance. I will wait until these models have been tested before choosing.

Reactions: wooferocau
I think FX makes very high quality guns, but they have a very serious POI issue on ALL their platforms. Until I am certain this issue has been resolved, I won't be buying another FX gun. I think the RTI Mora will be a direct competitor to the FX M4 both in price and performance. I will wait until these models have been tested before choosing.
I keep hearing the Mora will be Airgun of the Year (from Tony at Talon Tunes). Who decidces that? HAM?

I have been watching YouTube videos on M4 since M4 has been released.

A lot of things have already been said in the videos. But I understand that an important comparison between M4 and M3 has not been made, neither their pros and cons have been discussed.

My following video gives insight into the pros and cons and comparison.

I hope it would be interesting for technical readers.

Regards,

Bhaur
Thank you! I put it in the top list. Thanks for the insights!

Reactions: mubhaur