American Air Arms All Things EVOL - Master Thread

Had a Hawke micro red dot laying around that was on the Leshiy with an offset mount before I let it go. Figured It would do well on the EvoL mini.

IMG_0574.jpg

• Love
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Man thats actually a killer idea!
When I was running a scope on my Leshiy along with the offset mini dot it made for some fun shooting. One issue I did find with the Leshiy was that the odd alignment of the barrel to the rail made for some funky aiming adjustments at distance when it was pitched over at an angle. The EvoL with the offset still seems to line up centered to the barrel.

Does anyone know where to get the Titanium LDC adapter thats shown here? I would love to pick up a couple for both mine. I did message the seller of this rifle but figured id bring it up here for discussion purposes as well.

Edit, it seems that Bullysyclone makes them himself, he replied to my PM

Last edited:
I've thought of doing that before. What offset mount do you have? I didn't think I could fit one
Im not sure what brand it is Have hade it for many years. Its small though. Only one slot. I did do a search around amazon to see if I could find anything like it. I did and they are offered under different brands and are cheep. It fits just fine. I have one of the larger ones around somewhere and Im pretty sure that would fit as well. As far as the dot sight fitting... Well that just depends. Anything larger then a mini would not fit on my setup anyway and I figure it would be the same with others. Another factor would be the size of the scope as well . If its too big then forget it. I have a small Vector Optics scope mounted on mine. Now that I think about it a larger scope could still work with it depending how far forward the front is located. In any case its a tight fit. It clears but its close.

Im not sure what brand it is Have hade it for many years. Its small though. Only one slot. I did do a search around amazon to see if I could find anything like it. I did and they are offered under different brands and are cheep. It fits just fine. I have one of the larger ones around somewhere and Im pretty sure that would fit as well. As far as the dot sight fitting... Well that just depends. Anything larger then a mini would not fit on my setup anyway and I figure it would be the same with others. Another factor would be the size of the scope as well . If its too big then forget it. I have a small Vector Optics scope mounted on mine. Now that I think about it a larger scope could still work with it depending how far forward the front is located. In any case its a tight fit. It clears but its close.

Thanks! I do have a larger scope so maybe it would be an issue with mine. I'll look into it just to see.

Reactions: Elbowgrease
In regards to barrels and twist rates, I confirmed with Tom at AAA for the following:

- Evol Mini .22, 10" TJ barrel, 1:18.
- Evol Standard .22, 15" TJ barrel, 1:18.
- Evol Paradigm .22, 18" TJ barrel, 1:18.
- Evol HPS .22, 21" TJ barrel, 1:18.
- Evol Standard .30, 18" TJ barrel, 1:26.
- Evol Magnon .30, 15" TJ barrel, 1:26.
- Evol Paradigm .30, 18" TJ barrel, 1:26.

Tom, please let me know if corrections need to be made.

Last edited:
2 questions

Saw someone single loading an Evol without the magazine. Is that fine, won't blow out any orings?

This question is more about your opinion

Is the 15" Evol good for walking around and hunting? I have a Taipan Vet Long tactical, that while it is superbly accurate, it is also a bit too heavy (8.6 lbs unscoped per specs) and does not offhand well. Can be done but not ideal.

2 questions

Saw someone single loading an Evol without the magazine. Is that fine, won't blow out any orings?

Is the 15" Evol good for walking around and hunting? I have a Taipan Vet Long tactical, that while it is superbly accurate, it is also a bit too heavy (8.6 lbs unscoped per specs) and does not offhand well. Can be done but not ideal.
That's what the 15 and mini were meant for.

Mini has 10.5" barrel 15 has well you guessed it 15".

The mini is incredibly accurate for such a short rifle.

Reactions: RicL
2 questions

The 15" .22 Evol will be 1.25 pounds lighter unscoped