Huben All Things HUBEN GK1 (air pistol) - Master Thread

Plz give me an example of a good shop with the Huben OEM moderator 1. great reviews, 2. in stock, and 3. at a good price. I shopped for hours and found prices between $150 (gogun.co, but poor reviews) or $150 and "NOT IN STOCK," or at a whopping $250.
BUT, GREAT NEWS about the Huben website. They got an employee, Lucia, right on it when I emailed, and they sent another UPS EXPRESS URGENT on 20th August and it arrived on the 22nd at NO EXTRA CHARGE. WOW! Now THAT, my friends, "you can't beat with a stick!" They are not, of course, responsible for the delay at US Customs in Atlanta, have never had that problem with DHL, and, wrote that it is unlikely that they can recover the can (stolen?) So, Hubenairgunsshop.com is a SUPER company with Huben OEM parts - and great people! From now on, ask specifically for UPS vs. DHL. We worked in East Africa for 15 years, then England for six, and DHL's service was AWFUL! - LongJnSilver from Hendersonville, NC

Hubenairguns.com.jpg

@LongJnSilver As I've seen many times, someone on AGN will suggest a shop where they've had a great experience. Then other's will come behind them and say something completely contrary and bash said shop. So here's my suggestion - take look at the first post in this thread. Look at the linked shops that sell the GK1 (when the thread was created they were the authorized dealers listed on the Huben's manufacturer's website). You've eliminated GoGun in your previous post. That leaves three others based in the U.S. From there go to the "Industry Feedback" forum and do a search using the AGN search feature. Type in the name of the vendor in the search box then click the the box that reads "advanced" in the lower left corner of the search box. A new screen will pop up where you can type the name of the shop in the "keywords" box at the top. then scroll down to the "Search In Forums" box and highlight "Industry Feedback." Finally click the red box that reads "Search" at the bottom of the page. Using this method will show you feedback left by members concerning a specific shop that you typed as keywords (provided that members leaving reviews didn't mispell the name of the shop). This method should yield results only posted in this forum https://www.airgunnation.com/forums/industry-feedback.525/
From there you can determine which shop is best for you. As for someone leading you to what's in stock, I'm confident that a business's stock can change on a daily and/or weekly basis.The point of putting a thread like this together is to help members better help themselves. I hope you find what you're looking for.