All Things PARD Night Vision & Thermal Optics - Master Thread

Sorry if this has been asked a billion times, this is a long thread to search thru.
Will the pards hook up to the end of scopes correctly that have a illumination switch on the end.
See picture, thank you !

20240630_192356.jpg

20240630_192350.jpg

Looking at getting the nv008 does it come with mount for pic or do I need to get one? I am leaning towards a scope style because there seem to be issues with setting the nv008 up correctly or mounting it correctly. I just want to put it on and not worry my reticle being off or having to shim it.

Thanks
Jon
@drsquall The NV008 comes with a mount that fits a picatinny rail. Mounting it isn’t an issue, just don’t over tighten the mounting screws or they can mar your pic rail. Sighting it in may require shimming the rear of the mount.

Last edited:
Hi
Do any or all of the pard thermal front clip ons fit or come with an adapter for a 8/24/56 scope.
I've searched and read the product descriptions on them but am not finding any concrete answers.
Thanks for any replies.

I'm understanding that as an 8-24x56mm scope.

"63mm Adapter: Fit for Outside Objective Diameter Range: 51.9-62mm;" according to the description on their adapter page. https://pard.com/store/quick-mount-adapter-for-ft-fd-series/

Reactions: Dirtydrywaller
Wish I had seen the half price offer on the Night Stalker, I just brought 1 2 days ago
My understanding’s of the half-price deal on the Night Stalker goes something like this.
You buy it for full price on Amazon
Then write a review
If they (Pard) accept your review and use it on the website, you get rebated half the price back to you
I guess that’s a good deal if you want to save some money.
But is not such a good deal for folks reading the review

just my 1 cent
Edward

• Wow
Reactions: Ezana4CE
Well I don't have a Mac.

Thanks rhough
Jon
@drsquall I was afraid you’d say that as I was composing a response. In that case, try using the same method of transferring the images from your card or scope to your PC, then attach them to an email that you’ll compose, but won’t send. Then open the email on your iPhone, look in your email “drafts” folder, and download them or save them to your phone.