All Things PARD Night Vision & Thermal Optics - Master Thread

Who makes a good power bank I could use to charge the scope while out hunting.
@drsquall Can you please ask questions like this outside of the master thread? Questions like this have been discussed pretty thoroughly in other threads and YouTube videos, some of which should be linked within this Master thread.

I was curious is there was a battery drain when the PARD DS35 was off, it's been sitting on one of my rifles in the cool/cold garage for 6 weeks, had about 5/8th of a charge then, checked it this AM and, still has 5/8ths. answered that question no drain.

Took gun out, a nice day here. Over 1 hrs of steady use and I still had a charge. Now this WAS broad daylight so no night vision drain. Next will be a full charge, or grab another battery and use night vision.
@HogKiller After reviewing this question and giving it some thought I concluded that with lithium ion batteries, I’ve learned that it’s best to remove them when the units that they power are not in use. Leaving lithium ion batteries in an unused unit long term can drain the batteries and can render them useless. I don’t know how long this would take, but it’s happened to me with other types of electronics using these types of batteries. I’m confident that it has something to do with their internal chemistry, I just don’t understand this facet of the batteries’ composition to explain it any better. Point being, I think it’s a good practice to remove the battery before stowing your Pard.

Reactions: PARD_Tech
I like the looks of these night vision/thermal hybrid units: Pard TD32 and TD62. I don’t know which is which. Pard’s night vision and thermal scope offerings just seem to be coming rapid fire in 2024.

I’m very interested in seeing an airgun hunter/pester effectively put this unit to use. Here they are for sale on Pard's site.

Last edited:
Hi! Help with the firmware on the pard 008lrf. Firmware PARD_EN 20191104_R43.V1.27. If possible, please send it. Thank you.

IMG_5684.png

IMG_5689.png

@PARD_Tech is not responding, help with the firmware I can't find PARD_EN 20191104_R43.V1.27
@Tixonov Patience. Reposting the same thing over and over on AGN likely won't get you the help that you seek any faster.. @PARD_Tech is located in China if I'm not mistaken and does not usually respond right away. It may be a day or two before you get a response. You can also try reaching out through the contact form on their website. https://pard.com/#

There's a pop up window for a chat that should appear on this page.

Last edited:

PARD 007S

🔸️Question 1:
How can I know what my field of view at minimum magnification is going to be when mounted on scope XYZ?

🔸️Q 2:
What is the lowest optical magnification of the PARD?
(I understand this will be multiplied by the scope magnification I mount the PARD onto.)

🔸️Q 3:
Does the video record exaxtly what I see when I look through the scope — or does the image get cropped somewhere?

Thanks, 😊

Matthias

PARD 007S

️Qu🔸estion 1:
How can I know what my field of view at minimum magnification is going to be when mounted on scope XYZ?

🔸️Q 2:
What is the lowest optical magnification of the PARD?
(I understand this will be multiplied by the scope magnification I mount the PARD onto.)

🔸️Q 3:
Does the video record exaxtly what I see when I look through the scope — or does the image get cropped somewhere?

Thanks, 😊

Matthias
1 . The magnification is the original magnification 1.6 multiplied by the scope
2. magnification of 007S is: 1.6
3. The video is recorded without any cropping

Reactions: Ezana4CE