FWB Am I the only one who can't shoot a FWB 124...?

I’m thankful that I did buy an extra sport, inspected it and shot it once and packed it up. Thinking of the kids and grandkids might enjoy it later . Should have both tuned for them but my shooter is very accurate with twang.lol
I did find another sport a couple of months ago at a dealer and went ahead and ordered it. It was listed as used. If it was used, it must have been only used to look at, not a mark on it, all the paperwork and original box.
Today I found and ordered a truly used FWB 124d, apparently an earlier one with only a 4 digit serial number. Stock shows a little wear in pictures .no original sights, but I have some and at this point do not know if I want them or a new front sight globe and a receiver sight.

I had been thinking about an extra 124 for some time now and looks like it will be happening soon,

Reactions: fishing43
I did find another sport a couple of months ago at a dealer and went ahead and ordered it. It was listed as used. If it was used, it must have been only used to look at, not a mark on it, all the paperwork and original box.
Today I found and ordered a truly used FWB 124d, apparently an earlier one with only a 4 digit serial number. Stock shows a little wear in pictures .no original sights, but I have some and at this point do not know if I want them or a new front sight globe and a receiver sight.

I had been thinking about an extra 124 for some time now and looks like it will be happening soon,
Congratulations on your new rifle and such a great springer. Enjoy