Amazin giving tanks away?

Strange thing happened today
Long story short purchased a allsafe .3l the sent a .42l
I sent it back a week ago
I get a package today its a
42l allsafe cf tank
Look on Amazon. The .3l is to be delivered tomorrow
Call Amazon they said once the package is opened they throw them away so they sent it back to.me for free
Is that weird or what

20240917_150056.jpg

Strange thing happened today
Long story short purchased a allsafe .3l the sent a .42l
I sent it back a week ago
I get a package today its a
42l allsafe cf tank
Look on Amazon. The .3l is to be delivered tomorrow
Call Amazon they said once the package is opened they throw them away so they sent it back to.me for free
Is that weird or what

View attachment 496868
Bottle for another build! 😁

Reactions: 88turbocoupe
@88turbocoupe That’s strange, but hey it’s their policy I guess. Thanks for the heads up. Careful with this post though. Don’t want the “self-righteous mob” to scold you for being a “dishonest” buyer taking advantage of Amazon.
i dishonest buyer how is that? they sent the wrong tank i sent it back they sent me the correct tank they credit me for the wrong one then send it to me
for free. i called them they said they throw them away once opened so they sent it back to me dishonest buyer lmao

i dishonest buyer how is that? they sent the wrong tank i sent it back they sent me the correct tank they credit me for the wrong one then send it to me
for free. i called them they said they throw them away once opened so they sent it back to me dishonest buyer lmao
@88turbocoupe Good question. I don't know, but you may be surprised with what some people come up with.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers