Amazon Really!

Ordered 4 tins of pellets.Believe it or not this how they were delivered in a 13”x18”box .
IMG_4562.png
IMG_4559.jpeg

I got one order like yours but we'll beaten up . After I made that first order a hour or so later I dupted the order it came a day or 2 later from a different location ( Amazon warehouses??) and boxed nice with blatter paks pristine condition..

The beat up careless dirty boxed came from east coast ( filthadelpha) and the nice boxed came from Memphis (??)

East coast
amazonlackofpacking..jpg
Memphis
amazonpellets2.jpg

I guess the good thing is tins in retail blister packaging

Last edited:
And they’re so big on the save the earth eco stuff.
ANY company that say stuff like that, and claim to have a environmental policy.
I am thinking BS in a split second

I have gotten micro SD cards inside a blister pack in almost equally big boxes,,,, when a padded envelope would have been more than fine.

Hold up, they didn't even wrap the tins in the paper?

Honestly I'm not suprised, they aren't encouraged to take their time to wrap the packages.
Nope, those tins were just sliding around in the bottom of the box. Thank goodness JTS uses good padding inside their tins.

I got one order like yours but we'll beaten up . After I made that first order a hour or so later I dupted the order it came a day or 2 later from a different location ( Amazon warehouses??) and boxed nice with blatter paks pristine condition..

The beat up careless dirty boxed came from east coast ( filthadelpha) and the nice boxed came from Memphis (??)

East coast
View attachment 499862
Memphis
View attachment 499863

I guess the good thing is tins in retail blister packaging
Memphis packaging was probably done by a fellow air gunner

Reactions: frankie