Amazon Really!

And if you buy 150 + shipping is free
That does help. I just this week got pellets in from both Pyramid and AOA. Packing was almost identical. The big closed cell foam cut for the tins, layer of cardboard between boxes then taped together. One had the pellets in a box that fitted the foam blocks, the other was in a larger box and the brick of blocks was wrapped in some bubble wrapto fit the larger box. Nothing wrong with shipping from either. I just got one of the walnut stocked HW 95N rifles from AOA, Factory box wrapped firmly in bubble wrap and placed in larger shipping box. UPS did good job this time, not a mark on that outer shipping carton and the factory HW box, well pristine.

That does help. I just this week got pellets in from both Pyramid and AOA. Packing was almost identical. The big closed cell foam cut for the tins, layer of cardboard between boxes then taped together. One had the pellets in a box that fitted the foam blocks, the other was in a larger box and the brick of blocks was wrapped in some bubble wrapto fit the larger box. Nothing wrong with shipping from either. I just got one of the walnut stocked HW 95N rifles from AOA, Factory box wrapped firmly in bubble wrap and placed in larger shipping box. UPS did good job this time, not a mark on that outer shipping carton and the factory HW box, well pristine.
bought this one from them (AOA) .20cal

6.jpg

Reactions: JakeRico
I thought this was pretty well known. I look at Amazon a lot and I’d be shocked if you didn’t over pay by a lot. I mean JTS pellets aren’t exactly a rare commodity. Many legit sellers to choose from.
I am well aware of all of this, but sometimes when you need a product quickly Amazon is a good option.

Reactions: coastal drifter
I am well aware of all of this, but sometimes when you need a product quickly Amazon is a good option.
Yeah that is true. You can get it fast but yeah they don’t package anything well. I have bought apolo pellets from there and they packed them similar. Those pellets are pretty much indestructible but they didn’t shoot well unfortunately.

Reactions: JakeRico