• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle American Air Arms Mini .22 SOLD!!

Classified Status
SOLD

Hhall1

Jul 13, 2023
Goleta, CA
Sold!!
Bought a couple months ago from Atlas Air. It has about 30 rounds through it and is as new as they comes. Zero marks, defects. Functions perfectly and comes with the new backpack/case. The tag is still on the case (see pics). Below are prices paid for all products along with what I am listing them for. Keep in mind that NOTHING was bought used. Condition of everything is just like it was out of the box. I have both sales and purchase feedback on here. Sold and bought everything from AAA to Taipan 2 to scopes and what not. Oh, everything including the gun ships in the original boxes. First come, first serve. Will separate items but prefer to sell the gun first so that people have the package option. Oh, I forgot. That is a $30 upgraded grip. I also have the original.
PENDING FUNDS
AAA Mini- SOLD!!
Zero Delta Rings- SOLD!!
Riton Scope- paid $460- will sell for $320
AAA suppressor adapter- SOLD!!

The weight of the current set up is 7.5lbs. It is badass set up for this rifle. I planned on putting on a folding stock and Donnie Suppressor, but find I just don’t have the room to really shoot this rifle that often. I freaking love the scope!! Currently set to 25yards. I am going to go with the Huben pistol. If I was going with another rifle I definitely would not be selling the scope. No trades.
My feedback is good here and my 13 years on EBay sales if 100%. I’m looking for F&F due to tax reasons. Shipping is on me, which honestly will cost me at least $70.
Just message me and we can talk everything through on the phone. I ship FedEx signature. Thanks for looking! I am CA. Sales only in the US.
IMG_2149.jpeg
IMG_2150.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg
IMG_2152.jpeg
IMG_2153.jpeg
IMG_2154.jpeg
IMG_2156.jpeg
IMG_2157.jpeg
IMG_2158.jpeg
IMG_2155.jpeg

Last edited: