American Airgunner's New Online Series

@American Airgunner The video was interesting enough to hold my attention for the 5 minutes. The competition was creative. What sort of backstop was behind the targets? I would like to know more about the shooters. Are they employees of the companies on their shirts? If so, what do they do?
As you watch, remember the purpose of the show is to introduce new airgunners to the sport while also being entertaining enough for the seasoned veteran to watch. Showing how much fun we have and keeping the competitions fast-paced and relatively simple is the goal.

Here is a list of everyone and their background.

As you watch, remember the purpose of the show is to introduce new airgunners to the sport while also being entertaining enough for the seasoned veteran to watch. Showing how much fun we have and keeping the competitions fast-paced and relatively simple is the goal.

Here is a list of everyone and their background.
@Airgun-Advisor Initially before watching I didn't know what the purpose of the show was until you replied to my post. The video segment in the initial post is a long Umarex commercial as far as I can tell. This competition may be a concept meant to introduce new airgunners to airguns, but I'm not privy to that information. On the forums brand ambassadors, manufacturers, content creators, etc. are going to encounter many members who are not new to airgun shooting sports, so posing questions about what we think will garner myriad answers. I also don't recall the purpose of the show being discussed, nor where it will be aired, or if it will be aired. A link was just dropped on AGN asking us to "Take a look and let us know what you think!" Thanks for the link to a page with info on the competitors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airgun Advisor
MAN ! If those firebird targets was legal in Denmark, i would spend a fortune on them, and so would my friend.

Sort of related, a +50 YO guy just blew himself up making powder for illegal firecrackers, police / EOD took like 1 ton of explosives / chemicals out of this guys house.
This never happened back when Danes was allowed to buy proper safe fireworks, but now we get child fireworks made in China.
Or DIY CUZ some people can not forget the good old days.

Reactions: Airgun Advisor
@Airgun-Advisor Initially before watching I didn't know what the purpose of the show was until you replied to my post. The video segment in the initial post is a long Umarex commercial as far as I can tell. This competition may be a concept meant to introduce new airgunners to airguns, but I'm not privy to that information. On the forums brand ambassadors, manufacturers, content creators, etc. are going to encounter many members who are not new to airgun shooting sports, so posing questions about what we think will garner myriad answers. I also don't recall the purpose of the show being discussed, nor where it will be aired, or if it will be aired. A link was just dropped on AGN asking us to "Take a look and let us know what you think!" Thanks for the link to a page with info on the competitors.
Umarex as well as others are the only way we can put the show on. The t.v. Stuff is crazy expensive between time, editors, equipment, building and developing the challenges. I was shocked at all the thought that really goes into putting something like this together.

Totally appreciate your responses. Your feedback is useful. A forum like this and others gives us the pure enthusiast’s perspective. Figured it was good to shed some light on the purpose as we discuss with companies, but that doesn’t always make it to the user.

As I am the reviewer for the channel, you should have confidence that I only present the equipment I use in the truest form possible. We have no agreements stating reviews need to be positive. The product is what it is and that is what we try to show. If I put work into making something perform, I will state it. Thanks for your feedback brother.

@allaboutairrifles lists Umarex and Hatsan as being Manufactured in the USA. What Models would those be? Or is this just a misleading article?
Well either he knows something that we don’t or he doesn’t have a clue. Hopefully someone will jump in with more knowledge if this is true. However both have US home bases and employ many in the US. Learned a lot about both these great companies and the work they are doing to promote airguns and build support for their products in recent years. I’ve been impressed with the direction they seem to be going in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers