An introduction

I have a compressor. I obviously have steered toward gbd entry level Inexpensive pcps. I'm interested to find out the gap in performance between the rifles that I have and the more expensive rifles. My main choices right now are Brk compatto xr, fx wildcat, I'm also interested in rainson, and niksan rifles
And what do you want to do with them? poke holes at 30 yards, get critters at 100 yards, precision rifle way out to the horizon?

Hello all. New here and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Philadelphia area and got into the hobby almost 3 years ago. And have acquired quite a few airguns since then. This is my collection:
Springers:
Gamo swarm maximum gen2 .177
Crosman mag fire extreme .22
Co2 handgun:
Sig P226
Pcp rifles:
Gamo Arrow. 177
Sig Mcx Virtus. 22 (obviously)
Hatsan flashpup synthetic. 22
Beeman underlever .22
Umarex Notos
Walther Reign
Stoeger xm1 bullshark .22
Umarex gauntlet 2 .22
And a hatsan invader .22

Nice to meet you all!!
Welcome.

And what do you want to do with them? poke holes at 30 yards, get critters at 100 yards, precision rifle way out to the horizon?
Well.. I would like to poke holes at 100 yards lol. Mostly plinking, target shooting. As I said in a previous reply to another member, I would like to get into hunting but I'm just not very confident in my shot placement.

Well.. I would like to poke holes at 100 yards lol. Mostly plinking, target shooting. As I said in a previous reply to another member, I would like to get into hunting but I'm just not very confident in my shot placement.
Most any decent gun will do 100, it's mainly mental, been there done that. My thing is magnification you see your heart beat, you learn to time your shots to it. I like a moderately light trigger...11oz. Some do really light but I prefer a touch of safety, no pun intended. I like Arken FFP Scopes, I LOVE their simple reticles with a .3 moa center dot instead of a massive cross hair or even a thin cross hair, put dot on target and let fly. I lube everything that moves, my trigger groups get either Tri-flow or Mobile 1, the light stuff, nothing special and I've got a bucket full of special gun oils. Personally I do Mavericks, I'm familiar with them, I can tune them, I know most of the issues with the 'barrels' , you'll read about how FX POI shift from day to day, as long as everything is properly installed, short of using it as a pry bar they are fine, every gun shifts a little, it has to, I carry mine by the scopes the barrels the frames, whatever I grab. I prefer Donny FL Moderators, I've got another box of Mods, I always go back to my Donny's, I put a small 1/2" or what ever size thread it is, 0-ring, it helps to seal the Mod to the barrel, and possibly help with accuracy but also keeps the lead dust going away from you.

Most any decent gun will do 100, it's mainly mental, been there done that. My thing is magnification you see your heart beat, you learn to time your shots to it. I like a moderately light trigger...11oz. Some do really light but I prefer a touch of safety, no pun intended. I like Arken FFP Scopes, I LOVE their simple reticles with a .3 moa center dot instead of a massive cross hair or even a thin cross hair, put dot on target and let fly. I lube everything that moves, my trigger groups get either Tri-flow or Mobile 1, the light stuff, nothing special and I've got a bucket full of special gun oils. Personally I do Mavericks, I'm familiar with them, I can tune them, I know most of the issues with the 'barrels' , you'll read about how FX POI shift from day to day, as long as everything is properly installed, short of using it as a pry bar they are fine, every gun shifts a little, it has to, I carry mine by the scopes the barrels the frames, whatever I grab. I prefer Donny FL Moderators, I've got another box of Mods, I always go back to my Donny's, I put a small 1/2" or what ever size thread it is, 0-ring, it helps to seal the Mod to the barrel, and possibly help with accuracy but also keeps the lead dust going away from you.
This is a lot of really good information. Thank you!