An introduction

Hello all. New here and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Philadelphia area and got into the hobby almost 3 years ago. And have acquired quite a few airguns since then. This is my collection:
Springers:
Gamo swarm maximum gen2 .177
Crosman mag fire extreme .22
Co2 handgun:
Sig P226
Pcp rifles:
Gamo Arrow. 177
Sig Mcx Virtus. 22 (obviously)
Hatsan flashpup synthetic. 22
Beeman underlever .22
Umarex Notos
Walther Reign
Stoeger xm1 bullshark .22
Umarex gauntlet 2 .22
And a hatsan invader .22

Nice to meet you all!!

Hello all. New here and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Philadelphia area and got into the hobby almost 3 years ago. And have acquired quite a few airguns since then. This is my collection:
Springers:
Co2 handgun:
Sig P226
Pcp rifles:
Gamo Arrow. 177
Beeman underlever .22
Umarex Notos
Walther Reign
Umarex gauntlet 2 .22
And a hatsan invader .22

Nice to meet you all!!

Drums,PA. WELCOME!

Springers:
Co2 handgun:
Sig P226
Pcp rifles:
Gamo Arrow. 177
Beeman underlever .22
Umarex Notos
Walther Reign
Umarex gauntlet 2 .22
And a hatsan invader .22

Nice to meet you all!!
Talk to me about your Bullshark. What is you impressions of it?

Springers:
Co2 handgun:
Sig P226
Pcp rifles:
Gamo Arrow. 177
Beeman underlever .22
Umarex Notos
Walther Reign
Umarex gauntlet 2 .22
And a hatsan invader .22

Nice to meet you all!!
Welcome to the Forum!

Springers:
Co2 handgun:
Sig P226
Pcp rifles:
Gamo Arrow. 177
Beeman underlever .22
Umarex Notos
Walther Reign
Umarex gauntlet 2 .22
And a hatsan invader .22

Nice to meet you all!!
welcome to the best AGN
Stan in KY .

Welcome to AGN!
IMG_2086.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: manabeknives
Springers:
Co2 handgun:
Sig P226
Pcp rifles:
Gamo Arrow. 177
Beeman underlever .22
Umarex Notos
Walther Reign
Umarex gauntlet 2 .22
And a hatsan invader .22

Nice to meet you all!!
Somebody needs help, you aren't in the hobby stage you are in the obsession stage branch of the Rabbit Hole® We are here to help you....to get more guns, obviously you need a FX or two and a few BRK's.

I enjoy target s
Welcome to AGN.
You will find content in the forum for your collection. What type of shooting do you enjoy?

Welcome to AGN.
You will find content in the forum for your collection. What type of shooting do you enjoy?
I enjoy target shooting. I've been wanting to get into hunting, but I'm not super confident in my shot placement just yet. I built a pellet trap for inside my house and I usually shoot that at least once a day.

Well if you are in Phila., PA area check out Falls Twsp. Rifle and Pistol Assoc. and Delaware County Field and Streamm Assoc.
We shoot airguns.
rick B.
I've been looking for a place to shoot. I'm familiar with falls township as my father lives in Yardley and I'm originally from that area and went to pennsbury schools when I was younger. Thank you for letting me know!

Somebody needs help, you aren't in the hobby stage you are in the obsession stage branch of the Rabbit Hole® We are here to help you....to get more guns, obviously you need a FX or two and a few BRK's.
Yes.. saving up for my next purchase. High end Is my next stop. I haven't done too much research on the higher end stuff, so any information is welcomed!

Yes.. saving up for my next purchase. High end Is my next stop. I haven't done too much research on the higher end stuff, so any information is welcomed!
Set a list of things you want it to do, that'll help folks give you some recommendations. You have a source of air? There are fans of all different makes, personally I've got two FX Mavericks .22 and .25 and a Jefferson State Raptor, as well as a Zbroia Sapsan, fun rifle but....with Putins little adventure in Ukraine, parts are a touch scarce.

I enjoy target s

I enjoy target shooting. I've been wanting to get into hunting, but I'm not super confident in my shot placement just yet. I built a pellet trap for inside my house and I usually shoot that at least once a day.
I target shoot also, This year I plan to hunt turkey with a gifted .457 and if that goes well I will try for deer.

Set a list of things you want it to do, that'll help folks give you some recommendations. You have a source of air? There are fans of all different makes, personally I've got two FX Mavericks .22 and .25 and a Jefferson State Raptor, as well as a Zbroia Sapsan, fun rifle but....with Putins little adventure in Ukraine, parts are a touch scarce.
I have a compressor. I obviously have steered toward gbd entry level Inexpensive pcps. I'm interested to find out the gap in performance between the rifles that I have and the more expensive rifles. My main choices right now are Brk compatto xr, fx wildcat, I'm also interested in rainson, and niksan rifles