• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

An Introduction

Good morning, all.

My is Tony and I live in Kamiah, Idaho. I am not new to PCP or breakovers. Most, if not all, have been in. caliper. But it has been a decade or more since I picked one up.

From what I have read and researched here and on YouTube the sport has gr4own in leaps and bounds.

Where I live, I have no access to HPA so I will need a compressor. This has been one of my research areas.

I have owned mostly Daystate PCP rifles. I have never owned a PCP pistol. I have looked at the Daystate Alpha and Delta Wolf and the Red Wolf. I am not the smallest person so I am concerned that the bullpup style stock may be to short. Unfortunately, I a=have been able to handle any of the mentioned weapons. Not sure I want all the bells and whistles of the Alpha or Delta.

I have also looked at the American Air Arms Evol. I do like the way this weapon is built and being American made.

Being in an isolated area of Idaho, with the big city being over 3 hours away, I must be able to work on any PCP I decide on. If anyone lives in Idaho or East Washington or Western Montana who owns one of these PCP and would not mind letting me handle the PCP let me know. I am retired and not afraid to travel. If not, I plan on making AoA a stop over this late fall on our trip back East -Tony

Nice neighborhood. Believe is some store in Boise or Caldwell?.
Nice retail airgun store in Colville WA, even has a test range if your really buying. Pumps, tanks, ammo, a number if airgun brands and friendly.
See : https://www.airgunnation.com/thread...-colville-wa-today-pics.1300031/#post-1599120

We would invite you over but do not own anything you mentioned.

John
Thanks for the link. Don’t mind Caldwell but try to stay away from Boise, just to many people.