Another FX rifle,like is FX the Baskins Robbins of air guns?

How many models of PCP rifles does a company need,I know, make it they will buy it.I get it ,FX must be good and have plenty of followers for their flavor of the month routine. I do not get this ,why not make a cheaper model with the combined parts of the dozens of models they already have? Come on ,Halloween is getting closer ,it could be called the FXinstein,:ROFLMAO:

...I know, make it they will buy it....
I, for one, am helping to perpetuate this marketing ploy!

I saw it described pretty well in another thread this morning as well - throw a bunch at the wall and see what sticks. Works when you have at least a certain reputation level, and excess production capacity.

I really saw no reason for the DRS guns as I really didn't care that my airguns looked like airguns. And now I have 2 of them incoming - synthetic 500 and 600mm in .22. At least I got them for a more reasonable, used price!

But still - my purchases are telling shops that FX trade-ins are a good thing because folks will buy them. And many of these shops can probably make more money selling used guns over new ones (with the low margin they likely have on the new ones).

How many models of PCP rifles does a company need,I know, make it they will buy it.I get it ,FX must be good and have plenty of followers for their flavor of the month routine. I do not get this ,why not make a cheaper model with the combined parts of the dozens of models they already have? Come on ,Halloween is getting closer ,it could be called the FXinstein,:ROFLMAO:
I like options. The DRS is $1000. I don't see FX going below that threshold. I certainly wouldn't. Why create a race to the bottom...against yourself?

Like TMH said, it is a good thing for us used air gun buyers;though they are still not"cheap".I think in another year the prices will be a couple hundred less,but ,who knows because of the popularity of FX,their prices may remain high.
FX,their fan base is all the advertising they need.
Many people buy what is popular.

How many members can recall the names of all 5 passenger car brands that were made by General Motors?
(C,P,B,O,Ca)
And within each of those brands they had a number of different models.

Those were the days when the U.S> auto industry truly defined brand loyalty

Just my 2 sense per gallon
Edward

Reactions: boscoebrea
It may shock some people, but FX’s first priority is to make a profit. Fortunately for those who like them they make a profit by making air guns.
They have a stellar marketing program and although I don’t have the numbers I would bet their market share is near or at the top of the pile.
You may not like FX products or the company, but you can’t argue with their success.

Fx making cheap rifles? Lmao. Come on, their cheapest model cost a thousand USD. I can get real firearm for much less. When buying any fx guns, expect to pay $1000-2000. When fx makes a $200-300 gun, I will lick my dog's azzhole. Lmao
If someone at FX sees this and decides to make a $300 gun just for this, we're going to need a video for proof that you did it.