Another Notos pow wow sesh

Knocked another 37 with the notos today, and we were not picky! Largest one was over 5ft weight about 10lbs. Second largest weight about 8lbs.

20240830_120848.jpg

20240830_134459.jpg

20240830_120920.jpg

I think I want to be an iguana hunter. I could shoot all day everyday, even at just paper, and not get paid. But to do it every day all day and get paid would be like playtime for work! You hiring :) ?
I'm not the owner of the company but we're actually full atm, we just finish hiring multiple personel. Our company is owned Law Enforcement owned and our personnel are Veterans, LEO, EMS, and personnel with wild life experience, such as FWC, DNR, etc. Also having background in biology, bioscience helps as well.

Any mods on your notos? If so, what's your fpe? How far were you shooting? What pellets were you using?
No mods yet, I have the dream valve and bottle but with how sleek the gun is I'm thinking if going the extended plenum route and fx barrel kit. I'm also unsure of doing that since this barrel literally shoot everything well. It will shoot under half in groups with cphp at 45yds.

I used the hades pellets, domed one would likely worked better on the larger iguanas as they took 2 hits to make sure they were put down. The hades are going 740-746fps

I'm not the owner of the company but we're actually full atm, we just finish hiring multiple personel. Our company is owned Law Enforcement owned and our personnel are Veterans, LEO, EMS, and personnel with wild life experience, such as FWC, DNR, etc. Also having background in biology, bioscience helps as well.
Semper Fi '88-92

Knocked another 37 with the notos today, and we were not picky! Largest one was over 5ft weight about 10lbs. Second largest weight about 8lbs.

View attachment 492447

View attachment 492448

View attachment 492449
Thought this was interesting. Watched this video by Teds Holdover and he tested 30 different pellets and slugs. The NSA .217 in 23gn did the best at both 35 and 50yds. Some pellets and slugs did well or ok at 35 yds but fell apart at 50 yds. Thought you might like to see the results, put it in a spread sheet. Was weird the FX Hybrid did poop at 35 yards but awesome at 50yds

View attachment Notos Accuracy.xlsx

Thought this was interesting. Watched this video by Teds Holdover and he tested 30 different pellets and slugs. The NSA .217 in 23gn did the best at both 35 and 50yds. Some pellets and slugs did well or ok at 35 yds but fell apart at 50 yds. Thought you might like to see the results, put it in a spread sheet. Was weird the FX Hybrid did poop at 35 yards but awesome at 50yds

View attachment 492501
I appreciate it! I did see this video when it first came out but I will have to check it out again.

Reactions: Bandito