Another old guy

Another new old guy,
Hello all, just joined in on the fun !
I've been reading and learning a few things from this forum and thought to join .
I may have some questions sometime and thought you guys have seen it all.
Just retiring and got myself an Impact m3, hope it wasn't a mistake after reading some of the dislike on here. So far it is coming along OK with the many mods.
I used to shoot some benchrest and shotgun sports about 30 years ago, sold most of that stuff and now a PCP to add to a couple of springers.
Now I can shoot on my property along with a few farms and ranches.
Nelson, CA Central Coast
Welcome to the best AGN !
Stan in KY .

I used to be active in sports car road course events. One of the first mistakes that many novice drivers make is to rip out the factory suspension and replace it with a fully adjustable setup. And as an old instructor said, the problem with adjustable suspensions is, people adjust them! His point was well taken. If the adjustment features allow you to get exactly what you want, then do it and leave it alone. As Ansel Adams said of photographic equipment, the most important part is 6 inches behind the camera.

Not trying to get AGN members to bolt and go to GTA
What would be the point of that when one can be a member of both, as I am
And many other folks are as well, I imagine
As I have mentioned a number of times here and on GTA, Micheal has done a great job with this forum
Especially turning around the bad attitudes that at one time prevailed here.
And in some, may still be alive
Thanks for your kind words @Fly

Edward
Well Edward I,m sorry you take my reply as rude. But that’s like eating out at a restaurant, and talking to people
across from you saying, (The food is good here, but you need to try the restaurant down the street also). 🙄

🪰Fly

Well Edward I,m sorry you take my reply as rude. But that’s like eating out at a restaurant, and talking to people
across from you saying, (The food is good here, but you need to try the restaurant down the street also). 🙄

🪰Fly
Agreed
I would recommend one restaurant as ALSO GOOD while enjoying some fine food in the other
You would not, and that is your legitimate choice
Making peace here
Let's let this drop without a winner

Edward

Reactions: coastal drifter