HW/Weihrauch Another round

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
Yesterday was special to me. Didn’t think I would live past 30, yesterday turned 70. Had company and a busy day but still squeezed time to check the used guns. Bought a HW77 special edition .22 used, to mark the celebration. Love those 77’s. He’s going to ship on Monday. Starting off by continuing the tradition. Will have pics when it arrives. Crow

Yesterday was special to me. Didn’t think I would live past 30, yesterday turned 70. Had company and a busy day but still squeezed time to check the used guns. Bought a HW77 special edition .22 used, to mark the celebration. Love those 77’s. He’s going to ship on Monday. Starting off by continuing the tradition. Will have pics when it arrives. Crow
Happy Birthday, mine is this month as well, but you got me by quite a few rounds..lol. Here's your candle...🕯️🎉🎊🪅

Happy Birthday, brother Crow. You sure know how to celebrate!

Happy Birthday, mine is this month as well, but you got me by quite a few rounds..lol. Here's your candle...🕯️🎉🎊🪅
Thanks. Good thing they’re only rounds. Crow
Happy Birthday Crow!!

Steve
Steve thanks. Crow
Good on you mate, I turned 70 in June. Look forward to the pics.
Happy birthday.
Gary
Thanks Gary. Hopefully this week. Crow
Happy Birthday old man....you've got me by almost 4 years!!
Thanks. Feeling old, but acting young. Not. Crow
A 77 on the the 70th. Makes perfect sense! Happy birthday.
Thanks. I couldn’t think of a better reason. Crow
Happy b-day Breaux, you have three years on me!
Thanks. 3 years is a blur. Crow
Happy Birthday, brother Crow. You sure know how to celebrate!
Thanks. 1 spin around the dial. Crow

Your age still hasn't caught up with the number of rifles you have..lol. Guess you'll have to keep buying more to try and keep up.😜

A very happy Birthday to you Crow
Stan in KY

Happy Birthday!
I highly recommend outliving your doctor!
Thanks. I’ll have to tell you how I wanna die…
When I die I wanna die like my Grandfather, in his sleep………
Not screeming like the 5 passengers in his car. Crow
Happy BD Crow. I started on my 86 trip around the Sun. Good luck with the new rifle.
Thanks. I admire that. I only wish. Crow
Your age still hasn't caught up with the number of rifles you have..lol. Guess you'll have to keep buying more to try and keep up.😜
My new goal. Crow
A very happy Birthday to you Crow
Stan in KY
Thanks Stan. I appreciate that. Crow
Today I relaxed with a coffee watching the boats go by.
IMG_9187.jpeg
That 50 ft is from US. Get a lot of US boaters. Thought that was Chris. Crow

Reactions: .20calguy
Crow is the water way you live next to a lake or is it open to the ocean and is tidal. Just wondering as that a big boat for a lake thats frozen over half the year imo.
Gary
Hey Gary. I’m in the middle of cottage country. It’s called the Trent Water System. It’s 41 locks. If I go East I go to Lake Ontario, go West and you go to Georgian Bay. Both will hook up to the Atlantic ocean. From June to Sept. I get to view some gorgeous ships cruise by especially from the US.
I tried for Bass last night, all I caught was this pic.
IMG_9198.jpeg
There’s an opening just to the left of the sun. That will take you to Georgian bay. I’m in the middle of the system.
A lot of people rent houseboats. Awesome vacation. Crow