HW/Weihrauch Another round

Yesterday was special to me. Didn’t think I would live past 30, yesterday turned 70. Had company and a busy day but still squeezed time to check the used guns. Bought a HW77 special edition .22 used, to mark the celebration. Love those 77’s. He’s going to ship on Monday. Starting off by continuing the tradition. Will have pics when it arrives. Crow
Happy Birthday Crow!
I'm seventeen months behind you, and also have that set as my retirement day, providing the Lord says the same.

Reactions: crowski
I like the heat. I’ve surfed all my teenage years and adult years until around when I turned 65. My shoulders are stuffed from paddling and my right knee. Now when winter comes the aches and pains turn up as well. Soon as spring and summer turn up I’m magically healed.
Isn’t life wonderfull.
Rode dirt bikes, down hill skiing and Foos ball did me damage. Too bad we pay for the good times. Crow
Happy Birthday Crow!
I'm seventeen months behind you, and also have that set as my retirement day, providing the Lord says the same.
Thanks. We’re almost twins. All the best. Crow

Reactions: .20calguy
Can’t believe how fast it came.
IMG_9219.jpeg
HW77 Special edition .22. Really like jacking the long barrel vs. the carbine. Has a spring buzz but shoots accurate. Crow

Can’t believe how fast it came. View attachment 482634HW77 Special edition .22. Really like jacking the long barrel vs. the carbine. Has a spring buzz but shoots accurate. Crow

The HW77 was my first Weihrauch. The long cocking arm makes it an all day shooter. Really shines with a Vortek kit. I liked mine so much I ordered a CSUK stock.
IMG_1381.jpeg

Gefeliciteerd.

The 77 is my favorite Weihrauch.

You only have to have the red laminate in your collection?
A 50 .22 is en route as we speak. May take 2 more weeks to get here. They probably want to play with it at the border. Crow
The HW77 was my first Weihrauch. The long cocking arm makes it an all day shooter. Really shines with a Vortek kit. I liked mine so much I ordered a CSUK stock.
View attachment 482690
Very nice gun. Love their stocks. I tried buying a few back when the Pound and Euro devalued, maybe 1 1/2 yrs. ago. They wouldn’t ship to Canada. I can only drool looking at yours. Enjoy.
The 85 is the same deal only a break barrel. Crow

I have seen that laminate. And I like it, a lot.
What cal.?
Was that stock a custom stock or an older special edition model?
Crow
It is the older Special Edition. But I think that it's less sold. The new ons are much in common.
Bought mine second hand and payed more than it original cost new.
A lot of people would't like to buy it.
It is a .22