• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben Any issues or problems with Huben gk1 please share your experience

I shot 4 mags back to back to test it out today, and it started double tapping. I noticed the trigger became lighter and even though I was shooting slow it dumped air and jammed. Going to give Kelly a call in the morning.
When I first got my GK1 It jammed and dumped air multiple times. I was pretty discouraged with it. Then, someone on here said the trigger adjustment was too light causing double tapping and jamming on the next round. I tightened the trigger screws and have not had another jam. My gun is a 25 cal and I am shooting the 33.95 pellets around 750 t0 800 fps. I also added a folding stock and scope which works very well. I do not seat because the mag holes seem to be tapered toward the front and mine was jamming in the front.

I do seat pellets, mainly so they don't rattle around the mag. I don't push them all the way forward. Just enough that they gently "click" into place.

I had a couple of jams in the beginning as well, but it hasn't happened for many months.

The two main issues seem to be:
- firing so fast that the mag index can't keep up
- using the wrong ammo.
Both of which have an easy solution.

I haven't heard of that since the beginning. I'm very curious as to what kind of firing conditions produced that damage based on other reports of 10,000+ rounds through with not issue.

There's no shame in trying to get the most out of your new toy but I would really love to know if those were user error like a result of rapid fire shooting at 5000 psi with the valve all the way open or if this is something that could just happen at random when not rapid firing and shooting closer to the 40 fpe spec of the .25

• Haha
Reactions: longdog