Huben Any issues or problems with Huben gk1 please share your experience

I have a slow leak from my 25 V3 gk1. It will leak from about 32mpa to about 24mpa in approximately 2weeks. I haven’t replaced any seals yet, but I have practice taking the gun partially apart. I just can’t seem to find where the leak is coming from because I don’t hear anything. Can anyone help?
Shot of spray silicone lube in the fill port the next time you refill it. Problem solved.

Found the leak
image.jpg

Reactions: BABz58
Curious to find out what the issue is here.
I ended up taking the valve out and inspected the O-ring, which looked to be fine. Inspected the plastic valve. There were no cracks or blemishes iso I cleaned up the threading and applied some thick silicone oil and bolted it back in. Then checked for the leak after refilling the tank and it appeared, problem solved. There’s actually a spare O-ring that comes in the kit number 26 but I didn’t use it yet. crossing my fingers and will check back in in a couple weeks to see if the problem reoccurs

I ended up taking the valve out and inspected the O-ring, which looked to be fine. Inspected the plastic valve. There were no cracks or blemishes iso I cleaned up the threading and applied some thick silicone oil and bolted it back in. Then checked for the leak after refilling the tank and it appeared, problem solved. There’s actually a spare O-ring that comes in the kit number 26 but I didn’t use it yet. crossing my fingers and will check back in in a couple weeks to see if the problem reoccurs
That's great. Is accessing the valve easy to accomplish? I'm looking at that picture - that hexagonal bit unscrews I take it?

Could you point me in direction? I read your description, but I know myself enough. I need a video, or pics. If I disassemble without that, then maybe I will screw up even more. 🫣 😅
You took out the valve. Which valve? Where is that? You have to degas it for this whole process, right?

Edit: You did all this? (00:33:10) 😳

Last edited:
The OP is asking us to report
"any issues or problems with Huben GK1"....

Well, yeah, I would like to report TWO issues or problems with my Huben GK1:

1️⃣
Somehow, whenever switching from shooting my regular PCPs to shooting with the GK1, the Huben causes some kind of problem with the pellet tins. 🤷🏻‍♂️
They go from "full" to "half-full" to "empty" at an alarmingly rapid rate.
I can't say I'm not concerned. 😯
(I'm sure it has nothing to do with the flawlessly working semi-auto function of this pistol.)

2️⃣
The other issue or problem the GK1 is causing came out after a good while of owning the gun. I discovered this problem when I took it out for its first hunt. 🤷🏻‍♂️
The GK1 (particularly with a dot scope) causes speedy death at a devastating rate, even when used offhanded (a skill at which I'm still a beginner).
(I'm sure this problem has nothing to do with the GK1's precision and nimble handling due to its size and weight.)

I'm pretty sure both of these issues or problems have no solution (other than getting rid of the gun).
And that won't happen anytime soon.

Matthias

Last edited:
I think mine has the same problem. -50 bars in a couple of days. :(

I changed the o-ring here...still leaking this pos! 🤬
Same place, same way. But now -40bars in 1/2 day.
Oh, and by the way the customer service told me that:

"...the leaks are not covered by the warranty but if you get a leaky gun then we can take care of it."

Last edited:
I changed the o-ring here...still leaking this pos! 🤬
Same place, same way. But now -40bars in 1/2 day.
Oh, and by the way the customer service told me that:

"...the leaks are not covered by the warranty but if you get a leaky gun then we can take care of it."
Psst! Here is a valuable clue. All air guns will leak sooner or later. "O" rings are a consumable. If you want to shoot these, you better be ready to change them out from time to time.