Airforce Any new big bore air pistols??

What’s up everyone! Just wanted to share a bit about my journey with big bore air rifles. I started off with the Texan by AirForce, and honestly, I haven’t looked back since. It’s been a powerhouse for me!

However, I’ve always had this secret hope that they’d come out with something equally powerful in a pistol form. I’m curious if any of you have added to your collection with a big bore/high caliber air pistol? Has there been any significant releases that you think are worth checking out? I’m really looking for something that’s easy to function and packs a punch.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and recommendations!

Maximus Diazo

While the GK1 is not big bore, I do think the .25 cal version is the one of the best pistols that packs big power at you can tune it down to 800 FPS get a flat 1-3 rounds depending on the ammo or crank it up and get 80+ foot pounds.

For big bore there is the Bintac new T9 in .357 semi-auto or their older M50 bolt action in .457, .5, and .510 but I do not really think they are out of the box quality; you need to send it to a tuner or others to get upgraded internal parts and/or re-machine parts as they are not as well made. Evanix is a better brand and they make a .30 cal semi. But for super reliability, power, semi-auto and accuracy the GK1 is way better than any of those but only in .22 or .25; if you are careful with getting the right ammo you can use slugs for more energy but the GK1 is really designed for pellets, but you can group bullseyes at 50 yards with ease.

https://airguntactical.com/?srsltid=AfmBOoqmr-GsgXJhq9BNxDlXrEsH2eu-dleMrwn5vipoiBbAQoPPQJDW

You should check this video of the GK1 as it might sway you to be open to a .25 instead of big bore for a pistol as to me that is never going to be practical

What’s up everyone! Just wanted to share a bit about my journey with big bore air rifles. I started off with the Texan by AirForce, and honestly, I haven’t looked back since. It’s been a powerhouse for me!
For rifles I think the new RTI Mora .357 sniper version is going to be one of the hottest big bore as it shoots .357, can group 1 MOA at 100 yards with 115 grain slugs at over 920 FPS, built for reliability, large magazine designed to be wide to accommodate slugs yet can shoot pellets as well, high shot count, comes with shroud w/ built in moderator and threaded so you can add additional moderator. This makes it powerful enough for hunting, quiet enough to shoot in more situations. To me this is nicer than at single shot limited use Texan.