• *The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Any way to make a Classic Leshiy barrel accept Behemoth tri-lug mod?

Wondering if anyone makes a barrel for Leshiy Classic that can accept the QD mod for quick attachment.
YES Leshiy makes a LCD adaptor , it looks like a large washer with an offset 1/2 x20 threads you just replace the end cap with the new piece
NOTICE SEE POST #4 for correction .

Last edited:
YES Leshiy makes a LCD adaptor , it looks like a large washer with an offset 1/2 x20 threads you just replace the end cap with the new piece

Do you mean the one by Eagle Vision Cam?

Wondering if anyone makes a barrel for Leshiy Classic that can accept the QD mod for quick attachment.

I do not know of a barrel made for this. I assume you mean something around 370mm long with a threaded end that would protrude from the factory shroud slightly? If that's the case you'd probably have to have one machined.

DonnyFL used to make an adapter that clamped to the end of the 350mm barrel. There was a short extension, probably around 20mm and then a 1/2" UNF section that a Tri Lug could be threaded onto. They appear on the classifieds once in a while.

There is an AGN member who recommends drilling out the holes in these so a larger grub screws can be used. I do not recall which member that was. That would probably be a good idea if using with a Behemoth.

Reactions: muradtexas
I do not know of a barrel made for this. I assume you mean something around 370mm long with a threaded end that would protrude from the factory shroud slightly? If that's the case you'd probably have to have one machined.

DonnyFL used to make an adapter that clamped to the end of the 350mm barrel. There was a short extension, probably around 20mm and then a 1/2" UNF section that a Tri Lug could be threaded onto. They appear on the classifieds once in a while.

There is an AGN member who recommends drilling out the holes in these so a larger grub screws can be used. I do not recall which member that was. That would probably be a good idea if using with a Behemoth.
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Figure I'd need to buy a 350 barrel, might as well have one machined. Any idea who can be trusted with a project like that?

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Figure I'd need to buy a 350 barrel, might as well have one machined. Any idea who can be trusted with a project like that?

I sure don't nor do I have any reasonable guess as to what it would cost.

I guess a Leshiy2 barrel could be machined to 12mm OD and then cut to length plus whatever machining needed to be done to the breech end. Not sure if it would make more sense to start with a blank. [EDIT] reply in other thread recommended against this.

Last edited:
Does sound like a simpler solution.

Simple, but I'm guessing quite expensive. Still, it's an interesting idea. I love the Leshiy Classic in 250mm form but there are some noticeable advantages to the 350mm barrel, especially when one gets up above 25 FPE. But then it doesn't fit in the pack as well.

Hopefully someone will chime in about what to expect $$ wise.

Last edited:
Do you mean the one by Eagle Vision Cam?

YES sorry i did not remember correctly YES THIS ONE