Any YouTube channels?

When I started in this game I watched a lot of YT videos. I don’t anymore. You come to realize that most of the reviews are not objective and most videos are in fact thinly veiled infomercials.
I am sure there must be some quality productions out there, I just do not have the interest level to seek them out anymore.

Several of the best content creators basically don’t create content anymore. I still watch several channels regularly even though you do have to take the reviews with a grain of salt. I just like to support channels that put the work in to produce content on a regular basis. I watch expert airgun reviews, airgun channel , macabespeed , shooters zone and backyard airguns regularly. Probably forgot a couple too.

Jip, YT air gun channels for entertainment only. Like said, the problem is many channels aim to mainly please the sponsors and not provide honest and true reviews. On another topic, there is this guy with a small channel in Australia doing mostly off-road and adventure videos who gave his honest view on some batteries. The supplier is now suing for his negative review. That is not good as we the viewers then don't see the truth whether it is batteries, airgun or whatever product is reviewed. Here is the video he announced it and the links to the review videos is in the description below it. Also another support video from somebody else. I know this is not about air guns but it is a trend that have an influence on us all, even in the air gun community where a lot of dishonesty on YT review are shown.

Here is my channel:

All the videos are in bulgarian language, but there are many with english subs..

I try to show in my videos what you can expect from a gun out of the box with no tuning in real sutiations and a average shooter ;)

Several of the best content creators basically don’t create content anymore. I still watch several channels regularly even though you do have to take the reviews with a grain of salt. I just like to support channels that put the work in to produce content on a regular basis. I watch expert airgun reviews, airgun channel , macabespeed , shooters zone and backyard airguns regularly. Probably forgot a couple too.
There are some of these guys thinking it is their right to get guns for free to review. I tend to put those channels on "Don't recommend this channel." on YT.

When I started in this game I watched a lot of YT videos. I don’t anymore. You come to realize that most of the reviews are not objective and most videos are in fact thinly veiled infomercials.
I am sure there must be some quality productions out there, I just do not have the interest level to seek them out anymore.

and dont forget,
ANYONE can post on youtube.

ive found more bad advice than good most times,
unless its from a source i know to be knowledgeable.

I've watched Air Arms hunting SA (South Africa) for years & still do. Matt Dubber is a marksman & knows the technical aspects of shooting in general.
There are MANY others to choose from on YouTube as well as many disciplines.
I used to watch some of his videos but since he is lately all about marketing I don't anymore.
Yes, there are some that do marketing reviews but they are open about it and are not pushing certain brands only and therefore I don't have a problem watching them.

I am mainly a benchrest shooter, but lets face the truth..benchrest videos are boring!
Most videos just show people on benches..a glance at their targets and final results.
I look down the line to see what equipment people are using..but there is seldom any discussion.
for people just starting out, i would recommend "Air Ability" . He's informative and direct and loves to sport

more that i like;
I'd love to see Ted Biers do some more vids. I don't even care what he's reviewing..they are great vids
I like being entertained by Giles(Airgun Gear Show)..he makes me laugh while reviewing ...and he's has a great selction of videos on his Airguns 101 website
AEAC (airgun exploration & Advancement channel) has very good tuning videos on a variety of rifles