Theoben Anyone got a spare Sirocco stock?

I recently picked up a grail gun at online auction, a Theoben Sirocco. Unfortunately, as fate would have it, it ended up being the most damaged AG I've ever received...

QpHp5PO.jpeg

I'm devastated by this, the poor think got pulverized. Even the scope took a dent to the front.

D5gUrXL.jpeg

Going to try to work with the auction house on making things right. If there's a universe where I can own this rifle and get to use it, I'll be there and get past this supreme disappointment.

I recently picked up a grail gun at online auction, a Theoben Sirocco. Unfortunately, as fate would have it, it ended up being the most damaged AG I've ever received...

QpHp5PO.jpeg

I'm devastated by this, the poor think got pulverized. Even the scope took a dent to the front.

D5gUrXL.jpeg

Going to try to work with the auction house on making things right. If there's a universe where I can own this rifle and get to use it, I'll be there and get past this supreme disappointment.
two steel pins ( just drill bits ,shortened )and glue IF you saved all the little pieces .

Reactions: baranjhn
There were 4 different Siroccos (at least). I think yours is a Sirocco 2000 (latest) Evo trigger. And they're rare. Custom Stock UK made the stock but they won't make any more. You could have it repaired. I know a gentleman (stock maker not known to the airgun market) who would put it back together and duplicate it with your wood. Then you could finish it, or have him finish it. And checker it. This would likely cost more than you paid for the gun. But could be way nicer than that bland walnut Theoben (CS UK) used. I'm considering (ok, dreaming? Hey, that's where this stuff hatches) a custom build for one of my Sirocco Deluxe's. Probably Black walnut because I don't want to spend (wishing) for Circasion (dreaming) or English walnut, but black walnut can be very beautiful as well. Some feather crotch and fiddleback etc. BTW CS UK is known to use Black (American) walnut for their stocks. But mostly plainer or standard grades. Unfortunately 🫤