FX Anyone got there FX DRS in yet??

Since someone got out their paddles and revived this topic I’ll add something for the 500mm .22 guys. My gun has just been sitting and collecting dust. For what it does best, I have the reg set at 115-118b. Tonight I felt bad for the thing so I tested when the stock components run out of gas versus the reg setting. I stopped at 140b and still had enough hammer to go 150b. Everything got worse while I was at 140b so the gun is back to 115b now with the hammer set about 3.57mm. The gun even started to recoil real bad at 140b with just an 18gr pellet. Slugs were horrible at 140b but they are not at 115b and going 60fps slower.
so at 115b and hammer at 3.57mm what kinda speeds are you getting and shot count

Personally I would equate the DRS to a Kia Forte with a turbo on it. Very basic made on a budget but with a couple nice features. The turbo adds some performance if needed.
So does that make the DRS Pro like a Forte with a turbo and a big ole wing on the back? Ha! Sorry. I had to.

There are some things I like about the sound of this rifle (without having seen one in person). Very different in some ways to the rest of the lineup, when it comes to the normal ease of changing things up. Definitely seems like a rifle they want you to set it and forget it.

Reactions: Frozenspyder
@thommy brings up a point that I didn’t go into detail about. While I was at 140b, I started to make the gun nicer with the hammer spring. Brought the 18gr pellets down from 940fps to the 920’s. But this will result in the first shot blues. I can’t have that. Not in this day and age. At the lower reg setting I can set things full throttle and the gun is happy. First shot included.
Forgot to say...regpressure in my comfiguration is 95 Bar.
Hammer spring screw turned out reasonably

So does that make the DRS Pro like a Forte with a turbo and a big ole wing on the back? Ha! Sorry. I had to.

There are some things I like about the sound of this rifle (without having seen one in person). Very different in some ways to the rest of the lineup, when it comes to the normal ease of changing things up. Definitely seems like a rifle they want you to set it and forget it.
I would say that the guys that put a chassis on the gun worth almost as much as the gun are running the big ole wing. But my little 500mm definitely has a fart can muffler. It’s a noisy little sucker unless you install a motor home muffler.

Reactions: Dairyboy
so at 115b and hammer at 3.57mm what kinda speeds are you getting and shot count
I shoot 16gr right around 920fps. Shot count? Plenty for a trip to the woods. I may have counted the shots and said what it was a couple pages back in this topic. All I know is I’m bored with shooting the gun before I need a refill. Refilling should not be an issue with the small low bar tank but the crappy probe they stuck us all with makes me not look forward to filling it.