Anyone have experience with krale and shipping to the USA

Wouldn't hesitate to order from them. I ordered a HW97 from them last year and arrived really quickly in good shape. Only thing that you may run into is your credit card company may not allow payment. My bank stopped the payment thinking that it was fraud. I called them and let them know that it was me making the purchase and they quickly released payment. Other than that........easy.

Interesting about credit cards, and Krale. I have an airline travel credit card, USA issued, so it is nice to get the cash for points. Most of the time I just pay cash at Krale, but I have done a couple of orders with the above card. I have to an RSA SMS code to get approval, for even amounts below $100, BUT I can order a $2000 airline ticket from the same computer / etc and my credit card doesn’t bat an eye. 🤨

they dont seem to be shipping to USA now. tried to order and the list of countries doesnt have usa any more 

Yes, I did a simulation a few moments ago and there is indeed no provision for USA.

I wonder if restrictions were implemented just recently.

Hey DarkHorse i just logged in to my Krale account and ordered a Krale airgun. I stopped the ordering process right at the payment point. Krale is shipping to the USA. I've used Krale twice and US customs held one shipment for a week. Don't know why but the other shipment was at my door in a few days. Make sure to designate the country at the top right next to log in. If you set up an account and log in it will set USA automatically for pricing etc.

they dont seem to be shipping to USA now. tried to order and the list of countries doesnt have usa any more 

Yes, I did a simulation a few moments ago and there is indeed no provision for USA.

I wonder if restrictions were implemented just recently.

Hey DarkHorse i just logged in to my Krale account and ordered a Krale airgun. I stopped the ordering process right at the payment point. Krale is shipping to the USA. I've used Krale twice and US customs held one shipment for a week. Don't know why but the other shipment was at my door in a few days. Make sure to designate the country at the top right next to log in. If you set up an account and log in it will set USA automatically for pricing etc.

Yes, sir!

It certainly reappeared when I did a facsimile of a would-be procurement again post creation of an account.

Merci!